Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted October 06, 2015
Great school with great teachers! I was lucky to graduate here and I am SO happy my son will go there.

Posted March 23, 2012
This school has a great teaching staff - for the most part they are very committed and involved - we have several very exceptional teachers! The opportunities for student involvement are great.

Posted September 05, 2008
Great academics, great atmosphere, solid instructors, great extracurricular programs.

Posted August 28, 2008
I am proud to say that I am a graduate from Paul Laurence Dunbar High. This school opened several doors for me allowed me to achieve in areas where it did not seem possible. The faculty and staff interact with the students and are there for students if they need them. Students are labled- which allows children to feel proud about who they are and their preferences. One should expect to be challenged in the classroom. I can say that everyone whom I have ever encountered who has attended or is currently enrolled has pride in PLDHS. Props to my former school, teachers and staff. Continue doing an excellent job*:)

Posted August 16, 2008
I love it, the sporting tradition is huge. Im proud to be on the football team

Posted August 03, 2008
Top academic programs, excellent althletic programs, music department one of the best in state and nation.

Posted November 15, 2006
I attended Dunbar from 1996-2006, and my youngest brother is now a freshman at Dunbar. The quality of education at Dunbar is excellent; students are challenged both academically and extracurricularly to excel.

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
I graduated from Paul Laurence Dunbar in 2004 as a member of the MSTC program. I am currently at Stanford University. Many of the students in my class attended the top universities in the nation, and I really attribute it to the great MSTC program, and Dunbar in general.

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School 4

Posted December 12, 2004
You will recieve a great education at Paul Laurence Dunbar H.S., but they are very strict with rules. Like being are suspended for having to many tardies. They also have very friendly teachers.

Posted August 10, 2003
I had two children at this school. Both graduated and went to Washington University in St Louis. Both have done extremely well there and the eldest is at law School in Washington DC. My children went through private schools until they went to Dunbar and I found this school to be exceptional.

Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
1600 Man O' War Blvd, Lexington, KY  40513
Last modified Paul Laurence Dunbar High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul Laurence Dunbar High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top