Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great school with great teachers! I was lucky to graduate here and I am SO happy my son will go there.

This school has a great teaching staff - for the most part they are very committed and involved - we have several very exceptional teachers! The opportunities for student involvement are great.

Great academics, great atmosphere, solid instructors, great extracurricular programs.

I am proud to say that I am a graduate from Paul Laurence Dunbar High. This school opened several doors for me allowed me to achieve in areas where it did not seem possible. The faculty and staff interact with the students and are there for students if they need them. Students are labled- which allows children to feel proud about who they are and their preferences. One should expect to be challenged in the classroom. I can say that everyone whom I have ever encountered who has attended or is currently enrolled has pride in PLDHS. Props to my former school, teachers and staff. Continue doing an excellent job*:)

I love it, the sporting tradition is huge. Im proud to be on the football team

Top academic programs, excellent althletic programs, music department one of the best in state and nation.

I attended Dunbar from 1996-2006, and my youngest brother is now a freshman at Dunbar. The quality of education at Dunbar is excellent; students are challenged both academically and extracurricularly to excel.

Last modified Paul Laurence Dunbar High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.