Casey County Middle School 2

Posted April 13, 2014
Middle School the football coach you can't get hold of him to ask him question and I haven't seen a mid term report card and do the middle school have a web site so a parent can look at their kid grades to see if they are passing.

Casey County Middle School 1

Posted January 30, 2006
from my experience this school should be rated, at best,as sub par. compared to the rest of the country. my two children had to take remedial classes to enter college although on the honor role in this system .my youngest is in the seventh grade and has been doing review for five months a total waste of his and my time!

Casey County Middle School
1673 East Ky 70, Liberty, KY  42539
Last modified Casey County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casey County Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top