London, KY

Posted December 24, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter finished the 5 grade this year. She had over 950 A/R points thanks to the encouragement she received from Mrs. Brown and all the other teachers. She loved this school as did my oldest daughter that is now a teacher heself in northern Ky.

Posted July 21, 2009

Cold Hill Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2008
I agree that this school is a babysitting school. My daughter goes there and it seems like I do all the homework for her every night. I do know they are still over crowded, although the wine pine school has taken away some kids. I wish i was in a different district for my daughter.

Cold Hill Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2008
Cold Hill School in London Kentucky is all about sending the work home to the parents and taking tax dollars from the parents so the kids can have a babysitter during the day. Cold Hill School in London is nothing more than a daycare with the word school attached to its name.

Posted September 29, 2008
We lucked out when we moved to London and just happened to buy a home in the Cold Hill district in 2005. We are now sadly moving out of state and hope we find a school just like cold hill, as the experience has been great. Teachers and assistants are all wonderful and the principal Mrs. Jones really cares about the welfare of the children. The school is small and it makes it more personal.

Cold Hill Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2006
I have two children in this school-my older kid in the 4th grade is for the second year in this school. The second is in kindergarten. Both of them love school and have never passed a negative comment about it. A little more effort on the part of the teacher and students to improve the overall academic performances in test would be good. The principal, staff and teachers are very open to suggestions which I appreciate.

Posted May 23, 2005
i completely and totally disagree with the first review .my daughter is getting ready to be a second grader at cold hill and we could not be happier with the faculty . each day it is a joy to see how eager she is to go to school .when a 7 year old little girl WANTS TO GO TO SCHHOL ...that is telling me all i need to know ..she recieved 4 awards this year and many words of praise and smiles from all i saw . i am proud of cold hill ..and my daughter .maybe the first reviewer needed to be less of a critic and more involved in the learning process ..parents are teachers also .

Cold Hill Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2005
I feel that this school good use a little lesson on communication skills and what is a priority in there school. They are so focused on those test. I understand that they are important for the kids but we have lost track of who should teach. Parents seem to be sending there kids to a babysitter by day and being a teacher to there kids at night. The teachers seem to be grading there kids but where is the work they are grading. How can you get a grade from kicking a ball or playing basketball? They treat the parents as if they are beanth them. My child and family have never had such bad experience as we have at COLDHILL.

Cold Hill Elementary School
4012 West Laurel Rd, London, KY  40741
Last modified Cold Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cold Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top