Bad
Good

This school is great they make sure they are personal with each and every kid. All of my siblings have gone there for a good 13 years we have never had an issue. Also two out of three that has graduated, they graduated with honors. My son also goes to Cold Hill as well, I would have to say my sons attitude and speech has improved tremendously just in one year of being there.

My daughter finished the 5 grade this year. She had over 950 A/R points thanks to the encouragement she received from Mrs. Brown and all the other teachers. She loved this school as did my oldest daughter that is now a teacher heself in northern Ky.

I agree that this school is a babysitting school. My daughter goes there and it seems like I do all the homework for her every night. I do know they are still over crowded, although the wine pine school has taken away some kids. I wish i was in a different district for my daughter.

Cold Hill School in London Kentucky is all about sending the work home to the parents and taking tax dollars from the parents so the kids can have a babysitter during the day. Cold Hill School in London is nothing more than a daycare with the word school attached to its name.

We lucked out when we moved to London and just happened to buy a home in the Cold Hill district in 2005. We are now sadly moving out of state and hope we find a school just like cold hill, as the experience has been great. Teachers and assistants are all wonderful and the principal Mrs. Jones really cares about the welfare of the children. The school is small and it makes it more personal.

Last modified Cold Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.