Louisa, KY

Louisa Middle School 5

Posted April 29, 2009
I am a 7 grade student of lms. I think the school is great it is education first. the principal and assistant principal are great. We all at lms are smart but we also have fun there two. The teachers are all excellent (mr. pigmon) is my favorite. I hope if you are a student you have a chance to embrace our excellent school

Louisa Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2009
yea I go to this school and it is pretty cool there expectually the hard work cafe

Louisa Middle School 5

Posted December 06, 2008
I love the idea of the hard work cafe thanks for making it. Cedric

Louisa Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
Lms is a pretty great school, with several teachers who really seem to care about the students. The principal and his assistant are the best though!

Louisa Middle School
9 Bulldog Ln, Louisa, KY  41230
Last modified Louisa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louisa Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top