K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Nicholas Academy 4

Posted February 10, 2015
It's not the school. It's my daughter she always lies. Don't appreciate anything, has no respect for anyone. Hangs out with the wrong crowd. When we tell her not to she just lies and says she isn't. I can't take it anymore I don't know what else to do except get her away from this environment.

Posted July 26, 2013
I am a student at St.Nicholas Academy,Let me tell you,it is great.The teachers are amazing,And it seems like they are always caring about you.They help you through problems,They are very nice,Its almost like they are a second parent.The principal,Mrs.Kathy Delozier,is amazing.She is smart,She is kind,And she's the only person i would want as a principal.Parents,If your'e looking for the best school in Kentucky,Bring your kid to SNA! From Jacob H.

Posted June 08, 2010
We're a military family, so we've had many experiences w/a variety of schools. My three children (Pre-K through 5) attended St. Nicholas for the last three years & love it. The teachers, principal, staff and other families are wonderful. We are very happy we chose to send our children here.

St Nicholas Academy 4

Posted February 10, 2005
I am not a parent but i am a student and this school lets me know that you can learn and have fun at the same time. There is a lot of people and the teachers give you help when you ask for it. Our Principle, Mrs. Nord Has a lot of experience and our art teacher Mr.T (Thuita) is a real artist! Please let your child go here! Sincerely, Kourtney Pardue

Posted February 23, 2004
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel is an outstanding school. Our children have been attending school at OLMC since the fall of 2002. We previously had been at another Private School in the same area and there is no comparison of the rate of education our children are getting at OLMC. The Priest at our Parish is very much involved in the activities of this school and all parishioners (of all ages). They are very considerate of each families needs. Every student is treated the same and we have the 'no tolerance rule' that we believe should be implemented in every school system. All parents take an active role in success of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Our PTO is one of the best organizations that I have ever been involved in, the President serves a -2- year term. I believe that gives her/him a great sense of involvement that contributes to the success of the Organization. The parents of the children that attend OLMC make up committees on just about every extra-cirricular activity that goes on at the school or as a parish. Everyone from the School office to the Parish office does an excellent job maintaining a wonderful atmosphere at OLMC. I could go on and on about the wonderful attributes of OLMC. Anyone who might be considering enrolling your child into a school that is within the Archdioces of Louisville, I encourage you to take a look at OLMC. The only regret you will have is, why did I wait so long. Don't be afraid to change, your children's life is in your hands. As a parent that comptemplated for years to make a change, I know that my children are finally getting what they derserve in an education.

St Nicholas Academy