Louisville, KY

Posted October 29, 2013
Presentation Academy has proved to be the right fit for my daughter, a freshman this year. Her teachers are attentive to her needs and she verbalizes how great they are. It is a small private community and most of the girls know one another and many of the parents know each other. This has truly been a great experience thus far.

Posted October 26, 2013
My daughter is a freshman at pres class of 2017. I couldn't be more pleased with our decision to send her to Pres. She has blossomed into a beautiful, confident, independent, intelligent youn lady. Everyone at Pres knows her and the staff has already demonstrated that they will do whatever is need to support these girls. We love the 'urban' campus. My daughter has taken full advantage of the opportunities the site provides. If downtown makes you nervous, I can assure you the Pres location is an advantage. I am so impressed with the Pres Alumni who love this school and are so actively engaged. These girls come from most every zip code in Jefferson county and several in Indiana. Finally the Pres tradition and history is amazing. My daughter truly belongs at pres.

Presentation Academy

Posted October 02, 2009
'Pres' has a unique social justice mission that develops capable and caring young women in Louisville.

Posted September 17, 2009
Pres provides an awesome education with wonderful opportunies for the students. The sense of pride and community instilled in each student lasts a lifetime and inspires them to become more responsible in all their actions.

Posted October 20, 2005
Like the reviews, I am an alumni. When I entered Pres., I was a fairly shy, meek teenager. By the time I had left Pres, I was a strong young woman who knew how to handle herself in the big bad world. The teachers bent over backwards to make sure that we all had the best education possible. There is a reason that it has been around as long as it has and why the alumni rallied around it to make sure it stayed open over ten years ago.

Posted April 15, 2004
Well I'm not a parent of a student but I'm a student which is better. I love Presentation. I'm not going to say that we all get along because we don't but its great. Its a small school so you basically know everyone yet its large enough that you don't have every class with the same people year after year. If anyone is thinking about going to Presentation I would encourage you to at least shadow.

Posted September 01, 2003
As a former student of this school, I know that the quality of education, involvement of teachers and staff as well as the parents and community participation is by far superior than any other school be it public or private (especially public). When I was enrolled, I was considered a very high candidate of dropping out of school and at first they weren't going to take me in because of my past troubles. It was the decision of the principal, Sr. Maureen, to allow me to enter. With the help of the teachers and other staff members, I not only graduated but I graduated with honors because I found a school that not only has a very high reputation for its level and quality of education, but also a school that cares about every student's needs whether academically, physical or emotional. Presentation Academy....first in education, standing high in reputation. If I had any children, I would definitely enroll them at Prez.

Presentation Academy