Louisville, KY

Posted October 29, 2013
Presentation Academy has proved to be the right fit for my daughter, a freshman this year. Her teachers are attentive to her needs and she verbalizes how great they are. It is a small private community and most of the girls know one another and many of the parents know each other. This has truly been a great experience thus far.

Posted October 26, 2013
My daughter is a freshman at pres class of 2017. I couldn't be more pleased with our decision to send her to Pres. She has blossomed into a beautiful, confident, independent, intelligent youn lady. Everyone at Pres knows her and the staff has already demonstrated that they will do whatever is need to support these girls. We love the 'urban' campus. My daughter has taken full advantage of the opportunities the site provides. If downtown makes you nervous, I can assure you the Pres location is an advantage. I am so impressed with the Pres Alumni who love this school and are so actively engaged. These girls come from most every zip code in Jefferson county and several in Indiana. Finally the Pres tradition and history is amazing. My daughter truly belongs at pres.

Presentation Academy 0

Posted October 02, 2009
'Pres' has a unique social justice mission that develops capable and caring young women in Louisville.

Posted September 17, 2009
Pres provides an awesome education with wonderful opportunies for the students. The sense of pride and community instilled in each student lasts a lifetime and inspires them to become more responsible in all their actions.

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted February 24, 2006

Presentation Academy 1

Posted February 22, 2006

Posted October 20, 2005
- a former student
Like the reviews, I am an alumni. When I entered Pres., I was a fairly shy, meek teenager. By the time I had left Pres, I was a strong young woman who knew how to handle herself in the big bad world. The teachers bent over backwards to make sure that we all had the best education possible. There is a reason that it has been around as long as it has and why the alumni rallied around it to make sure it stayed open over ten years ago.

Posted April 15, 2004
Well I'm not a parent of a student but I'm a student which is better. I love Presentation. I'm not going to say that we all get along because we don't but its great. Its a small school so you basically know everyone yet its large enough that you don't have every class with the same people year after year. If anyone is thinking about going to Presentation I would encourage you to at least shadow.

Presentation Academy