9-12|Private

Bad
Good

For anyone that has a special needs child do not bother to apply! I have a daughter with Asperger's and was upfront with the school about it from the first phone call I made to see the school. We even met with the Special Needs teacher and still got the feedback that our daughter was welcome! When it came time to take the high school placement test my daughter received top scores. A few months later I received a phone call asking for a meeting to discuss how my daughter would fit in. When I went in it was abundantly clear that it wasn't a meeting to have a discussion about possibilities but it was a discussion on the fact that their minds were made up that she would not attend there. It was a complete waste of my time and had I known that they would not take her I would have had her test at Presentation. By that point I could not get her in at any school since she had tested at Sacred Heart. If you have a child with special needs good luck getting in!

Sacred Heart gave me the best 4 years of my high school life. I truly feel that I could not received a better experience anywhere else. I was involved in the IB program that did require dedication and time management, but they are skills that everyone should acquire. I was also involved with the athletics at Sacred Heart along with my year around team. I feel that for the most part all the staff are great educators and the administrative staff are exceptional. Since I took part in the IB program, along with normal classes, athletics, and clubs I can tell you that all are gratified. All the staff at Sacred Heart are proud of everybody's achievements no matter where that lies. I am proud to be part of the Sacred Heart Community forever and have built skills that will last a lifetime.

As a graduate from Sacred Heart (and the IB program) myself, I completely understand that there is not a better school. SHA offers an extensive array of IB programs, along with quite a few AP programs. Despite the complaining from your daughter, the IB program is not that tough (it is challenging, but very do-able). I cannot recommend SHA enough!

Sacred Heart Academy is a very well rounded environment for aspiring teenage girls! Sacred Heart offers so many different ways to be involved, whether it be in academics, sports, clubs, or volunteer work. Teachers are always available to the students during or after school hours. Sacred Heart not only prepares the girls for college, but life!

Last modified Sacred Heart Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12