PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

There is no way to sugarcoat this or say this in a politcially correct/polite way so I'm just going to lay it out there: If you are considering sending your child to this school, do NOT DO IT. I graduated from HT a few years ago and have first hand experience with the faculty, staff, and students. The girls are into cliques and if you aren't in with the "popular" girls, you don't even get the pleasure of being invisible or unnoticed. No, you are talked about both behind your back and to your face. I had a lot of self esteem issues solely because of this. When I sought help from counselors, they did nothing because the bullying wasn't "physical" and many of these bullies had parents who gave money generously to both school and parish. For boys it isn't much easier: If you are not into sports or on the BEST sports team (again, you won't get on one of those unless you have money or know the coach), then you are again, picked on and considered an outsider. Marching to the beat of your own drum is largely discouraged by both students and staff and it leads to a non diverse environment. If you're looking at this school, I would strongly recommend looking somewhere else.

My daughter loves it at HT and the communication with parents is great!

This school will pick at every little thing they can. I would not reccomend sending your child here.

Holy Trinity Is An awesome school! i think every kid should go there the teachers are so educational!

I think the recognition as a National Blue Ribbon School speaks many words for the academic quality you'd find at Holy Trinity. A perfect environment, no. But when you look at the other local affordable alternatives, you'll be hard pressed to beat this as the best choice out there.

I think Holy Trinity is an excellent school. They teach the kids right from wrong and how not to back-talk. The teachers have been there for 15-20 years but always do new things for the students. They can play games but learn at the same time. It is a blue ribbon school and 58% of people get academic scholarships compared to other schools who only have about 15%. Holy Trinity prepares all students for High School and everyone who went to High School said since Holy Trinity was strict it makes High School a breeze. I am proud of Holy Trinity and they also have P.E.P. classes for kids after school. This helps them if they are struggling or want to do a fu activity. I recommend Holy Trinity to everybody because it is the greatest school around!

It's a really big school where you could be considered just a number. Comparable to Holy Spirit in academics, which are not great. There is bus service so that is the only reason we stay.

I have been at Holy Trinity for 8 years now. I read a few of the other reviews and could not disagree more about the staff. We transferred frrom another parish and were welcomed with open arms. My son who was making the transition during junior high ws made to feel as if he were the most important student they had. I never have walked into the school that I am not greeted with a hello and how can we help The educaton has been second to none. My son went on to St. X and excelled. We can never thank this school enough for all it has done for all our kids.

Last modified Holy Trinity Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8