Holy Trinity Parish School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
There is no way to sugarcoat this or say this in a politcially correct/polite way so I'm just going to lay it out there: If you are considering sending your child to this school, do NOT DO IT. I graduated from HT a few years ago and have first hand experience with the faculty, staff, and students. The girls are into cliques and if you aren't in with the "popular" girls, you don't even get the pleasure of being invisible or unnoticed. No, you are talked about both behind your back and to your face. I had a lot of self esteem issues solely because of this. When I sought help from counselors, they did nothing because the bullying wasn't "physical" and many of these bullies had parents who gave money generously to both school and parish. For boys it isn't much easier: If you are not into sports or on the BEST sports team (again, you won't get on one of those unless you have money or know the coach), then you are again, picked on and considered an outsider. Marching to the beat of your own drum is largely discouraged by both students and staff and it leads to a non diverse environment. If you're looking at this school, I would strongly recommend looking somewhere else.

Holy Trinity Parish School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
My daughter loves it at HT and the communication with parents is great!

Holy Trinity Parish School 1

Posted May 07, 2009
This school will pick at every little thing they can. I would not reccomend sending your child here.

Holy Trinity Parish School 0

Posted April 27, 2009
Holy Trinity Is An awesome school! i think every kid should go there the teachers are so educational!

Posted November 24, 2007
I think the recognition as a National Blue Ribbon School speaks many words for the academic quality you'd find at Holy Trinity. A perfect environment, no. But when you look at the other local affordable alternatives, you'll be hard pressed to beat this as the best choice out there.

Posted October 07, 2007
I think Holy Trinity is an excellent school. They teach the kids right from wrong and how not to back-talk. The teachers have been there for 15-20 years but always do new things for the students. They can play games but learn at the same time. It is a blue ribbon school and 58% of people get academic scholarships compared to other schools who only have about 15%. Holy Trinity prepares all students for High School and everyone who went to High School said since Holy Trinity was strict it makes High School a breeze. I am proud of Holy Trinity and they also have P.E.P. classes for kids after school. This helps them if they are struggling or want to do a fu activity. I recommend Holy Trinity to everybody because it is the greatest school around!

Holy Trinity Parish School 4

Posted October 05, 2007
It's a really big school where you could be considered just a number. Comparable to Holy Spirit in academics, which are not great. There is bus service so that is the only reason we stay.

Posted October 08, 2006
I have been at Holy Trinity for 8 years now. I read a few of the other reviews and could not disagree more about the staff. We transferred frrom another parish and were welcomed with open arms. My son who was making the transition during junior high ws made to feel as if he were the most important student they had. I never have walked into the school that I am not greeted with a hello and how can we help The educaton has been second to none. My son went on to St. X and excelled. We can never thank this school enough for all it has done for all our kids.

Posted August 17, 2006
My daughters have been attending Holy Trinity Parish School for seven years and have loved every minute of it. My three daughters have had positive academic and social experiences throughout their schooling at Holy Trinity Parish School. The administrative staff has always been welcoming and their leadership has been outstanding. The school has always welcomed parent involvement and I have taken this to heart by being an involved parent. I have been in the classroom helping with each of my daughters in many different areas; writing centers, reading centers, holiday parties, etc. The teachers have always welcomed parents and believe the foundation of the school is partly based on parent involvement. The open door policy at Holy Trinity has always impressed me. I am a proud parent of three daughters who love Holy Trinity Parish School and wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted March 26, 2006
- a former student
I attended Holy Trinity and then went to public school where I did not learn anything new until junior year! They are ahead of the game. I am now a sucessfull local resturaunt owner. Did not like school then but must now recomend.

Holy Trinity Parish School
423 Cherrywood Road, Louisville, KY  40207
Last modified Holy Trinity Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Trinity Parish School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top