K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Best school and the friendliest teachers ever! As long as you apply your self you will be very smart. Since it has smaller class sizes Holy Family truly is one big family!

Holy Family School is the perfect school for your child to attend. It is not a huge school, but we all know eachother. The teachers are challenging and fun at the same time. Our teacher and staff try to help to students move with confidence into the world. I love the junior high program, it feels like high school. We switch classes and have different teachers. Our wonderful principal has organized many fun things to do with the whole school as a family. We do a lot of service and charity work. We collect cans, toilet paper, easter baskets, hats, gloves, board games, scarves, etc. WE ARE SMALL, BUT MIGHTY!!!! GO BEARS :))

Tremendous staff! Small classroom size-great attention to students. A+

I go to Hoyl Family, and I'm in the 7th grade. I absolutly LOVE it! We have very good teachers, and many extra activities. We focus a lot on Stewardship. A couple years ago, 3 teachers actually wrote a book about it. We always do a lot of service. This year for the can drive, we had around 3,000 cans! I really enjoy the enviroment. It's not one of those huge schools, everyone knows who you are. I've always enjoyed playing sports. We have one 3 City Championships in the last 2 years. Two in volleyball, and one in track. We also have 2 runner-ups. I was one 2 of the City Championship teams, and both the runner-ups. The teachers are amazing. They can help on almost everything. I love this school, and I will miss it when i graduate!

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades K-8