No rating

Assumption High School

Private | 9-12 | 886 students

Living in Louisville

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $200,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $720.

Posted November 6, 2009

Assumption is making strong and bright women for the World and our community

Posted November 6, 2009

It makes me a whole person.
—Submitted by a student

Posted November 6, 2009

my daughter goes there and i love how she loves it and comes home everyday with a smile on her face!!

Posted November 6, 2009

Awesome School.... My daughter loves it here..

Posted November 6, 2009

Great palce to get a well rounded education focused on success in higher education!

Posted November 6, 2009

My daughter attends there, and she loves it!

Posted November 6, 2009

This school has a nice balance between a fun environment where learning can truly be interesting and fun for the student while ensuring tough stringents are met for academic requirements. I really like that many teachers can share their excitement about the school subject with the student to get them thinking beyond themselves...which is hard to do as a teen.

Posted November 6, 2009

Daughter has enjoyed the experience thoroughly and we're quite pleased with the education she's received. She'll be very well prepared for college next Fall.

Posted November 6, 2009

Warm caring teachers & staff. All three of my girls have been touched by their experience at Assumption and it was a wonderful gift we were able to give each of them

Posted November 6, 2009

Assumption is great, they treat everyone as family and do everything possible to bring the students together. Academics are fun and challenging.

Posted November 6, 2009

My daughter just loves the place with cooking club, movie club, drama, and swim team.

Posted November 6, 2009

I'm a graduate of '85. My daughter now attends and is loving it!! Go Rockets!

Posted November 6, 2009

Assumption is and has been an awesome place that my three girls have been touched by. The teachers and staff have been the best I've every work with in my experience.

Posted November 6, 2009

I like the staff and overall organization of the school.

I have 2 daughters at Assumption and they both love it. Go Rockets

Posted November 6, 2009

My daughter isn't the only person in our family who learned and grew during her 4 years. Go Rockets!

Posted November 6, 2009

My daughter just started there, but feels very comfortable in the setting and loves school. What more do I need to say!

Posted November 6, 2009

All staff are very supportive of students and encourage students to participate in Community Leadership Activities as well as sports. It has been a wonderful 4 years!

Posted November 6, 2009

My daughter Brooke, enjoys going to school, that in it self is awesome. She braggs to all her friends and family how much she loves it. When she is sick, which is not often, she will beg me to let her go to school, how many kids do that? We have seen much improvemaent since she has attended Assumption. She loves to learn, and has learned so much.I to have learned a great deal from Brooke. Funny she comes home now, and will uses what she has learned at school, in everyday use. Brooke will tell us all about it. There is way to much to write about. I just hope and pray that everyone could or can experience this.

Posted November 6, 2009

Awesome school.. Great college prep!!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 1%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• All girls
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (502) 454-8411

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Louisville