9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 16, 2014
Assumption was by far the best decision I have made this far in my life and you are free to be yourself here. Teachers are wonderful and really want you to succeed. I was more then prepared for college by the time i graduated. Small class sizes and block scheduling so you have time to study and do homework within two days. Definitely felt at home and loved by everyone. So many things to get involved with and you really find friends here who love you. love going back and visiting.

Posted September 24, 2013
I graduated from Assumption ten years ago. The athletic programs it offered led to a full scholarship in college, and it's academic programs prepared me for higher education and my career. When I entered my freshman year, I was shy and not confident in myself. Leaving, I was outspoken and possessed leadership qualities. I am still in close contact with many of my friends from AHS, and I would absolutely recommend this school to anyone!

Posted October 24, 2011
Assumption is an excellent school that challenges their students. They offer a variety of class levels and electives. I transferred my sophomore year from a public school and was amazed by the differences in the school's facilities. The teachers and counselors are amazing, I can actually say I love going to school everyday. The AP program is one of the best around, and I love my schedule. My teachers actually challenge me, unlike my old school. The care and love seeing us reach our highest potential. The student's here are welcoming to new peer's, I was greeted with open arms. They offer great tuition aid, without it I wouldn't be able to go here. I truly ache for others who aren't as fortunate and don't get to go here. When comparing Assumption's ACT average to JCPS, it's like night and day. I never want to leave this place, it's like home to me.

Posted November 09, 2009
Assumption High School is an amazing place where the girls are respected and are provided an outstanding education.

Posted November 07, 2009
i loved assumptoin. it was a great community of people and they really prepared you for the future! Go Rockets.

Posted November 07, 2009
My sister goes to Assumption and absolutely loves it. She has alot of friends and enjoys almost all of her classes!

Posted November 07, 2009
Two of my daughters previously went to Assumption and my youngest is currently attending. I could not be more pleased with AHS for preparing my daughters to be educated, independent women. My money was well spent!!!!

Posted November 07, 2009
Assumption was the key for my daughter to become a strong, independent, confident young woman. They nurture the heart, soul, and spirit of their girls, not just their minds.

Posted November 07, 2009
Extremely pleased with the way AHS nutures the minds and spirits of these girls and gives them the courage and confidence to succeed when they move on!

2170 Tyler Lane, Louisville, KY  40205
Last modified Assumption High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12