Louisville, KY
Before care: Yes

Posted July 18, 2014
The curriculum, even in Kindergarten, challenged and motivated my young learner. I am amazed at the pace of his development. Love this school and the community/family it has become!

Posted April 16, 2014
My daughters educational development since entering Ascension has improved dramatically. When she has to miss school for holiday breaks, weather, or illness she is truly upset. I love that she looks forward to school every day. It is comforting to see how respectful all the children are to each other, and passing adults. They greet each other with respect, and hold doors for one another. I cannot imagine a better experience for my daughter. Looking forward to our future at Ascension!

Posted April 12, 2014
I am an administrator for the public schools and understand all that goes into education. Ascension has nailed it! The curriculum is challenging and the teachers are responsive. There are so many innovative programs and my fifth grader comes home happy and motivated!

Posted April 09, 2014
Ascension Catholic School is a small school with a big heart and wide open opportunities. We are one of the few Catholic Elementary Schools in the Louisville area that is using ipads in the classroom. Next year the plan is to integrate them more fully in the classroom. We have a phenomenal learning environment that is enhanced by our commitment to remaining a small school. Each child gets more individual attention and has a greater chance for success. We are a great school!!

Posted April 09, 2014
Ascension school provides an excellent education while fostering my children's sense of community and self. It is a small school that embodies the spirt of family. Class size is small, allowing teachers to spend individual time with all students and really get to know the parents. I would highly recommend Ascension School to anyone looking for a quality education for their child.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son's school is awesome. Close nit, family environment. Great education, high test scores, great sports programs (multiple city championships this year).

Posted April 09, 2014
I have 3 children in public schools. My husband and I decided to place our youngest at Ascension this year because his entire family attended years ago. We could NOT have chosen better! This school provides a top notch education that also focuses on building meaningful relationships, learning about Christ and responsibility. Every day I am amazed at what my child has learned in pre-K. He knows all 50 states! The class sizes are small enough for one on one attention. The teachers are genuinely caring and friendly. The parents are involved and very welcoming. They are one big family. I truly feel that my child will be ready to accomplish anything and will be ready for what life will throw at him with this type of education.

Posted April 08, 2014
I am thrilled to have my child starting off her education at a great school with great educators! I've been impressed with the use of technology and experiential learning exposure. This is a great school and a great community to be a part of!

Posted April 08, 2014
My oldest daughter moved from her previous school to Ascension this past year. We also decided to enroll our 4 year old in the Junior kindergarten program. We have been thrilled with our experience!! The teachers and staff are so dedicated and amazing. Emails are answered promptly which is a huge change from our last school. The change from schools was effortless and awesome and my youngest had a smooth transition into school. We are so happy to be a part of the Ascension family!!

Posted April 08, 2014
I went to Ascension many years ago and now my youngest child is now attending. The education, sports programs, and community activities are hands down the best in the city. Just the atmosphere and faculty make you feel like you belong . Keep up the great work and GO LONGHORNS !!!

Ascension School