PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children love SSM. It is the best place for children to be. The teachers truly care for each student and want them to be successful. My children have grown so much at this school. I think it is the best!!!

My son has been attending this school since pre-k and hes in the fourth grade now! He loves this school and so do I! The staff is wonderful all the way from the principle to the lunch ladies to the maintenence. They work really hard on making your child the best he or she can be!! I attended this school as well from 5th grade to 8th grade and came from a different catholic school. From experience I know this school is the best one out there!!!

Something unique about this school other than the usual items, is that the teachers and the administration is a TEAM!! they lead the kids by example. They say actions speak louder than words then this group speaks volumes. This is coming from a mother who didn't always agree with her son's teacher, but respected the handling of my concerns both by the principle Mrs.Bowen and his teacher Sister Karen Byerly. I'd put this school and it's staff against anyother elementary school in the country. I'd do anything from collecting cans to working 2 jobs to make sure my 3rd grader this year and 1st grader this year stays in this school.

I have a daughter that will be attending 2nd grade during the 08-09 school year. She loves this school, she has met great friends and has built great confidence in what she does.. She likes is so much, she made straight A's and B's and had perfect attendance last school year. I also really like the school. I believe they challenge the children on their academics to really strive. While in return they show alot of compassion and consideration for them.. I have had two older children that have attended another catholic school and I have to say that SSM beats them by far.

My son is in the PreK class and loves it each and everyday. He is learning a ton and has lots of fun. The staff is caring. They have given my son a great start.

Last modified St Stephen Martyr School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8