K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son is learning a lot in Kindergarten. His teacher is wonderful about giving kids work for their level.

I cannot say enough about St. Raphael's middle school. The reason I chose them is because I feel confident they are preparing my child for high school, especially the 8th grade year which is so tough. I don't need to worry about the academic transition to high school. Sometimes it seems like there is a lot of homework, and some teachers can be strict but that's the way it should be. The Catholic high schools are strict and rigorous too! I know the teachers have my child's best interests at heart. St. Raphael is a safe environment and I feel good about sending my child there. If there is a bully situation, the school investigates. No school is perfect but I think they do the best job they can.

My son was identified as 'gifted and talented' by the teachers at St. Raphael and the plan that was developed to challenge him was laughable. We put him in the Advanced Program in a public school and he is now an honor roll student in all AP classes at a local Catholic high school.

St. Raphael is an exemplary Catholic elementary school. When our son was in third grade, he left a Montessori school environment of which he had been a part since 18 months old. Not only was St. Raphael able to acclimate our son to the Catholic school environment, but we quickly came to find that St. Raphael professionally and skillfully melds with all types of students at varying levels of performance, working with each to bring their individual skills and objectives to fruition. Our family operates under House Rules beginning with Faith, Family and Education. The brilliance and professionalism of the educators and leaders of St. Raphael School combined with our family oriented, faith based teachings at home by example and direction, makes us so proud of our skilled, altruistic, well educated, faith filled Son who simply loves learning. On the academic side, I have watched with pride as our St. Raphael school has swept University level competition with grace and steady skill, and reach goals as humanitarian team members in St. Raphael s House System. This just a couple of so many examples over these crucial elementary years. We have watched so many fine students shine as Honor Roll students setting their own amazing goals and objectives. At the same time, we have watched St. Raphael s fine educators work to reach students with special educational needs and assistance helping them to find their own special talents and skills. In the end, each dedicated students come away with a lifelong gift of Faith, Family and Educational skills to carry forward in their own productive lives. We are proud to be a part of St. Raphael, our decision to choose St. Raphael, and that our son received his most crucial learning and development the Elementary years at St. Raphael The Archangel.

Strong parental involvement combined with engaged and caring teachers make this school great!

I love St. Raphael.The education is great. The teachers understand my kid's needs.

They have a wonderful caring staff and a awesome principal.My kids are thriving there.

St. Raphael is the best and I could not be happier to have my child as a student there.

I love St. Raphael mainly because my daughter loves St. Raphael. We've never been a part of a such a wonderful 'community'. From the fundraisers we have (e.g. Taste, Picnic, Game Night, etc.) to the team sports - we feel like we've added a hundred people to our family! The teachers are truly astounding and the Principal is world class (just check his national awards). This place is so special, I drive 45 minutes out of the way of our house just to take my daughter to St. Raphael. It's a beautiful and special place. Go Giants!!

St. Raphael School combines faith, community, and academics to form an Award Winning Blue Ribbon School of Excellence! Outside of the regular cirriculum, the school offers many wonderful programs ranging from After School Enrichment Classes, Fitness Giants/Giant Steps Programs, Green Giants/Gardening and Recycling Programs, House System for 6-8 graders, a variety of Sports Programs, etc. etc. etc. The staff are wonderful and well educated, and our principal is the greatest ever! We are very happy at St. Raphael! It truly is one of the best schools around!

Last modified St Raphael The Archangel Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8