Louisville, KY

Posted August 13, 2011
I have 2 children at St. Paul that have attended since Kindergarten. I have been very pleased with their academic achievements due to the hard working teachers at St. Paul. The teachers continue to collaborate with one another and challenge the students to higher learning. As a parent, I am included in the my children's learning through Edline and am always welcome into the classroom. Continuous communication through the teachers and the principal is never a problem. I am glad that I chose to send my children to St. Paul.

St Paul School 2

Posted April 21, 2011
The teachers are good at this school but due to the inefficiencies of the principal and priest, they tend to not stay long. They are too small to participate in many sporting events. Families often do not feel welcome unless you are able to donate alot of money and time. That makes it difficult for the families that have to work extra to be able to afford the school as well as the donations to the church that are expected.

St Paul School 0

Posted February 10, 2010
I'm very pleased with the high quality of education my children are getting! I would strongly recommend this school to anyone is able to attend. The teachers and faculty give the students every advantage for them to be successful in not only class but life! I strongly believe my children will be more successful for this, and am very grateful!!!

Posted September 09, 2008
I am thrilled with the level of involvment, educational quality and overall experience I am having with St.Paul. The teachers and administration exhibit a tremendous amount of concern and interest in each student indivudually as well as collectively, it's a small schhol so the attention is more focused, I would highly recommend this school to any prospective parent.

Posted April 01, 2008
This is an excellent school with great opportunities for kids. We are very satisfied with the teacher student ratio and the academics.

Posted October 18, 2007

St Paul School 4

Posted April 25, 2007
Small school that makes you feel like you are part of a family. Excellent teachers and the kids are just wonderful. There are plenty of opportunities for extracurricular activities. There is really no reason not to be involved in something at this school. I highly recommend it!

Posted March 27, 2007
I think this is wonderful school. My kids love it here!

Posted December 16, 2004
I would rate this school very high,the pastor as well as the principle take alot of pride in providing a quality education. My only experience is with the lower grades but from what I have seen the teachers are all A+. The whole facility is clean and modern not like some of the other catholic schools we visited first.I have seen teachers and alumni work side by side to improve the school on a daily basis. Great school my child has and will get a great education here. there testing scores are high when the state test comes around its worth the 300 dollars a month.

St Paul School