Louisville, KY

Posted May 25, 2010
I would highly recommend Notre Dame to anyone looking for an excellent education in a very caring, small environment where you and your kids feel like part of a family.

Posted March 26, 2009
Having grown up the Catholic school environment from from elementary through high school, I can honestly say this is one of the most loving, generous, compassionate and academically excellent places to send a child for individual and spiritual development. The staff is exceptional. They are respectful, not only to parents and students but to each other. They are a true family.

Notre Dame Academy Elementary 4

Posted February 12, 2009
My child just started NDA this year and it has been wonderful! He came from another private school where the quality of education had gone steeply downhill. NDA has provided an excellent educational experience and has made him feel very welcome. Everything isnt perfect as there is always room for improvement. However, the attitude and atmosphere is genuine concern for the students and their education. Well Done, NDA

Posted October 23, 2008
As you can see there is only 2 reviews for this school. Which obviously is one happy principle and one happy student. This doesn't say much. I should know I've been there. There are much BETTER choices in the souhtend than NDA. I wouldn't recommend this school to any one. Unless you have a straight A student who never learns to socialize and wants to be gauded by the teachers and principle. I can say they are the most geniune hypocrytes I've ever encountered. They CLAIM to teach about Christian Morals and behavior but they sure don't practice what they preach. I'm warning any parent out there please don't pay such high cost for your child to learn about unchristian morals and behavior. This school could care less about the child they just want your money. They got mine but not for long.

Posted June 20, 2008
Over 32 years, I have taught at 7 different Catholic schools, 1 private inter- denominational school, and 2 different public schools. Which has been the best as far as effective teaching/learning, student conduct, and leadership/organization? Two of the schools I've taught at tie for first place, and Notre Dame Academy is one of those two! If I still had a school-aged child, s/he would be enrolled at NDA.

Posted November 30, 2007
I have been very happy with Notre Dame, as well as my daughter which is even more important. The school is very well organized and on task. The people are friendly.

1927 Lewiston Drive, Louisville, KY  40216
Last modified Notre Dame Academy Elementary is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Notre Dame Academy Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top