Louisville, KY

Posted July 18, 2015
St. James School is more than just a school. It's a family. Because of it's small size, the entire faculty gets to know each child -- and each child feels truly special! My daughter is excited about going to school AND excited about learning. As a public school teacher, I can personally say that is a rarity.

St James Catholic School
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 18, 2015
The teachers at St. James go above and beyond to meet the needs of EVERY child -- whether it's enrichment or remediation. This a rare find where other schools attempt to get every child to fit in a specific mold. We are blessed to have found St. James for our two daughters...one of whom needs enrichment and the other a bit of remediation. :)

St James Catholic School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
This school is supposed to be diverse, but it really isn't and children aren't really learning; they are simply following instructions. Save your children's time and send them to a better school

Posted May 02, 2011
My two daughters attend this small, diverse school where they are nurtured and academically challenged. I can't imagine a better place to watch them grow; they thrive here!

Posted May 10, 2008
My two godchildren attend this wonderful school. Terrific teachers who are very dedicated have both children exceeding beyond grade level. Very small classes but excellent field trips and great diversity. Lots of leadership opportunities available to students. Wonderful Christian values abound!

Posted May 28, 2004
I cannot begin to describe the great experience my two children are having at St. James. The teachers are outstanding, the education level my children are learing at is beyond the national average, and the solid religious values they are learning is irreplaceable.

St James Catholic School
1818 Edenside Avenue, Louisville, KY  40204
Last modified St James Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top