Louisville, KY

St. Clement School 5

Posted July 01, 2004
I love this school. Both my son and daughter attend St. Clement. The teachers and principal, Mr. Waldrop, are great. As a parent I would not put my children anywhere else. It is like one big family there.

St. Clement School 5

Posted September 14, 2003
St. Clement is a very refreshing and loving school. I have 2 children that go there and I feel very safe with them there and I know that not only are they receiving the very best education, they are also loved by each and every teacher there. They also follow very strictly the, 'No bully rule'. St. Clement is a clean and well maintained school. Father Harry is certainly a wonderful role model for the children, he teaches them very well. And Mr. waldrop is fantastic! He was my principle at Johnsontown elementary. I'm proud of our school.

St. Clement School