PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted December 19, 2015
My children enjoy the school from the principal to the teachers. All staff go out of their way to help and assist the children and parents. I truly enjoy their practices and encourage one seeking a school for their children to visit.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 19, 2015
The principal does a terrific job with the student's, teacher's and parents. The staff has gone out of their way helping my children as well as others.

St Bernard Catholic School 1

Posted August 25, 2015
Fred Klausing is very unprofessional and should not be a principal or in charge of children. The experience at this school left my child scared and would not recommend it for anyone.

Posted January 24, 2011
Just an overall amazing place- children graduate ready to move onto highschool and the tremendous scores they get on the High School placement test prove it! The school is not to big, and not too small, the teaching staff is amazing, they go above and beyond for each individual child. A wonderful community all around

Posted May 06, 2010
St. Bernard's teachers are very caring, approachable individuals who have always demonstrated that they put my child's welfare and growth first. They have never disappointed me.

St Bernard Catholic School 2

Posted March 29, 2010
I was not impressed by the school. My husband and I attended the Open House. The faculity needs to have a meeting and discuss their school policies. They better be careful, if not they could be reported. I will not be sending my child there.

Posted June 22, 2009
Ignore the rude remarks about St. Bernard--it is an amazing school and I always trust the teachers and faculty. Mr. Fred Klausing isn't the best principal, but at least the teachers are better.

Posted May 29, 2009
I am very pleased with St. Bernard. I have 2 children there and they have gone there since 3 yo pre school. One is graduating the other will be an eigth grader. They have learned so much there. Highlights, AR reading program, teachers are top notch and the principle is very approachable and available. Father Bob is great with the kids, has a business sense and is very dedicated. Excellent school

Posted May 15, 2009
I have three children currently at St. Bernard aand next year i will have four there. It has been a wonderful school for my children. It is small enough that they get the attention they need but large enough to house several extra-curricular activities. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 24, 2008
I have three children, two at St. Bernard, one that has graduated. I have been extremely satisfied with their education. Every teacher I have known would do anything to help my child. They know my children. I always feel comfortable there. Every year, the teachers reinforce the values and expectations I have for my children as Christians. The other children and coaches are very encouraging with sports as well. My children are part of a family there, and they feel very safe.

7500 Tangelo Drive, Louisville, KY  40228
Last modified St Bernard Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8