Louisville, KY

Posted January 24, 2011
Just an overall amazing place- children graduate ready to move onto highschool and the tremendous scores they get on the High School placement test prove it! The school is not to big, and not too small, the teaching staff is amazing, they go above and beyond for each individual child. A wonderful community all around

Posted May 06, 2010
St. Bernard's teachers are very caring, approachable individuals who have always demonstrated that they put my child's welfare and growth first. They have never disappointed me.

St Bernard Catholic School 2

Posted March 29, 2010
I was not impressed by the school. My husband and I attended the Open House. The faculity needs to have a meeting and discuss their school policies. They better be careful, if not they could be reported. I will not be sending my child there.

Posted June 22, 2009
Ignore the rude remarks about St. Bernard--it is an amazing school and I always trust the teachers and faculty. Mr. Fred Klausing isn't the best principal, but at least the teachers are better.

Posted May 29, 2009
I am very pleased with St. Bernard. I have 2 children there and they have gone there since 3 yo pre school. One is graduating the other will be an eigth grader. They have learned so much there. Highlights, AR reading program, teachers are top notch and the principle is very approachable and available. Father Bob is great with the kids, has a business sense and is very dedicated. Excellent school

Posted May 15, 2009
I have three children currently at St. Bernard aand next year i will have four there. It has been a wonderful school for my children. It is small enough that they get the attention they need but large enough to house several extra-curricular activities. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 24, 2008
I have three children, two at St. Bernard, one that has graduated. I have been extremely satisfied with their education. Every teacher I have known would do anything to help my child. They know my children. I always feel comfortable there. Every year, the teachers reinforce the values and expectations I have for my children as Christians. The other children and coaches are very encouraging with sports as well. My children are part of a family there, and they feel very safe.

St Bernard Catholic School 4

Posted May 27, 2008

St Bernard Catholic School 1

Posted May 13, 2008
I am very dissatissfied with St. Bernard. Fred Klausing, the principal, seems very unprofessional and irresponsible. The teachers are extreamly rude. The kids are allowed to just roam all over the school, and most of the time the doors of the school are unlocked and wide open. This school is definitly not worth the money. I would suggest that you don't send your kids here.

Posted January 16, 2008
I absolutely love St. Bernard. My husband and I moved our family from the St. Matthews area once I toured and spent some time in the school because we knew we wanted our child to grow up a s a part of the St. Bernard Family. That is exactly what it is...a family. Through both the Peace Builder and Step by Step Stewardship my children arelearning Catholic Faith values and respect and love for all people. Their academic program is excellent with high expectations at all grade levels. There are many programs and activities offered to the children at St. Bernard such as youth choir, band, art club, academic teams, and much much more. The teachers and staff are warm and welcoming and are always willing to help children and parents whenever needed. I highly recommend St. Bernard to anyone looking for a school for their child!

St Bernard Catholic School
7500 Tangelo Drive, Louisville, KY  40228
Last modified St Bernard Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Bernard Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top