PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My children enjoy the school from the principal to the teachers. All staff go out of their way to help and assist the children and parents. I truly enjoy their practices and encourage one seeking a school for their children to visit.

Fred Klausing is very unprofessional and should not be a principal or in charge of children. The experience at this school left my child scared and would not recommend it for anyone.

Just an overall amazing place- children graduate ready to move onto highschool and the tremendous scores they get on the High School placement test prove it! The school is not to big, and not too small, the teaching staff is amazing, they go above and beyond for each individual child. A wonderful community all around

St. Bernard's teachers are very caring, approachable individuals who have always demonstrated that they put my child's welfare and growth first. They have never disappointed me.

I was not impressed by the school. My husband and I attended the Open House. The faculity needs to have a meeting and discuss their school policies. They better be careful, if not they could be reported. I will not be sending my child there.

Ignore the rude remarks about St. Bernard--it is an amazing school and I always trust the teachers and faculty. Mr. Fred Klausing isn't the best principal, but at least the teachers are better.

I am very pleased with St. Bernard. I have 2 children there and they have gone there since 3 yo pre school. One is graduating the other will be an eigth grader. They have learned so much there. Highlights, AR reading program, teachers are top notch and the principle is very approachable and available. Father Bob is great with the kids, has a business sense and is very dedicated. Excellent school

I have three children currently at St. Bernard aand next year i will have four there. It has been a wonderful school for my children. It is small enough that they get the attention they need but large enough to house several extra-curricular activities. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I have three children, two at St. Bernard, one that has graduated. I have been extremely satisfied with their education. Every teacher I have known would do anything to help my child. They know my children. I always feel comfortable there. Every year, the teachers reinforce the values and expectations I have for my children as Christians. The other children and coaches are very encouraging with sports as well. My children are part of a family there, and they feel very safe.

I am very dissatissfied with St. Bernard. Fred Klausing, the principal, seems very unprofessional and irresponsible. The teachers are extreamly rude. The kids are allowed to just roam all over the school, and most of the time the doors of the school are unlocked and wide open. This school is definitly not worth the money. I would suggest that you don't send your kids here.

Last modified St Bernard Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8