St. Bartholomew Elementary School 5

Posted January 20, 2006
Currently, I have a student in the 8th grade, one in 5th and one in 3rd. Through the Duke Univeristy Program, my 8th grader took the ACT as a 7th grader and was recognized as one of the highest scorers for a 7th grader in the state of Kentucky in May of 2005. My children have been involved in sports, art and music. In music, they have all been involved in the School Musical which is held every year. In Art, my children have always had a chance to have their art work submitted to the different contests. My daughter came in 3rd in her division in the Kentucky Derby Festival Art Contest. The school has been very positive for my children - I believe it is the small school atmostphere.

St. Bartholomew Elementary School
2036 Buechel Bank Road, Louisville, KY  40218
Last modified St. Bartholomew Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Bartholomew Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top