K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Such a wonderful school. High academics, top notch teachers, and feels like a family. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

My daughters graduated from this school, and I must say that I was amazed at how far ahead of their peers they were when they attended college. Much of the work had already been covered in high school at PCS, and they were able to easily complete very detailed assignments that other students struggled with. PCS has very caring, loving teachers, who are interested in each child's well being, both academically and spiritually. My girls have told me that enrolling them in PCS was the best decision we ever made in their lives. I couldn't be happier.

My children attend the East campus and the school has been a blessing to our family. It's a Christ-centered school w/ strong acedemics as well. The staff is absolutely wonderful and extrememly dedicated. It is worth every penny and we consider it an investment in eternity. They keep Christ at the center of all learning and activities.

I know several of the staff at Portland and have been a student myself. The school is a great environment for kids because the staff really cares and the academics can't be beat. They offer a variety of extra curricular activities and have a way of encouraging students to use the talents that God gave them. A better school in the area can not be found.

Last modified Portland Christian School - Portland Avenue Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-12