Louisville, KY

Posted February 27, 2014
I used to go to Evangel and i personally think that this school is the worst school anyone could ever go to, there is no respect. The kids are all out of control, everyone is so hateful. Christian? I would say only the administration.

Evangel Christian School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
I really enjoy Evangel Christian School. The student and faculty are a close-knit group and help create a family environment. I am so thankful for the chapel services, where the anointing flows and lives are changed. I also love the bible leader classes that instill godly morals into the students and provoke theological discussions. The school uniform is appropriate and decent in style. The parents and faculty are kind and helpful. There are several problems though. There is sometimes dissension between Evangel students and gossiping is a common problem. The sports programs have been lacking recently, due to scheduling problems, few interested or dedicated players, and uncoordinated seasons. The education is average, and students are not motivated in achieving their goals or completing assignments. Also, there is a big problem with disrespectful students, who blatantly put other students down and defy the teachers' authority. This school has its downsides, but I am so thankful for this school. The missions program is incredible and the performing arts program is phenomenal. I just pray that revival happens in Evangel Christian School. I'm thankful for all that God is going to do.

Posted August 27, 2013
I evangel is awesome my children get the word taught to them.They learned the bible so they can live right daily.

Evangel Christian School 1

Posted September 24, 2009

Posted July 12, 2009
My children attended Evangel for elementary and high school. I found Evangel to provide exceptional quality in spiritual emphasis, and traditional academics. My children were also active in sports, mission trips, and other organizations that provided them with activities to further enhance their lives. My children were very successful in college after attending Evangel. Thank God for this outstanding school.

Posted October 08, 2008
My children were at Evangel for much of their elementary/middle and high school years. Evangel was one of the greatest experiences for my children as it gave them good academic preparation for college, provided them with exccellent role models, gave them a good group of school peers with great integrity and character, and gave them a spiritual foundation that now affects them greatly as adults. Hats off to Evangel Christian School. Money could not pay for the benefits my chiildren have received from attending this outstanding school.

Posted August 11, 2008

Evangel Christian School 0

Posted May 24, 2008
My son loves Evangel, and so do I. My son is very active in sports, gets along with everyone and we love it.

Posted August 23, 2007

Posted February 27, 2007
There are too many clic's that are just hateful and evil to others. This is supposed to be a christain school. You have teachers that bully students and if parents step in,it's only worse on the child. Policies of displine and punishment exist where they shouldn't and don't exist where they should.This school is in deep with politics, it only matters who your parents are and how much money they have and give. If you have enough money, you run the school. The school is running the true christain kids out, the students who do want to be someone and contribute positively to society. Dr.Hoagland was once very much respected and now needs to find the person who really cared and lisented to everyone, in himself again or if not step down, if he nolonger cares.where there was love for the school now ther is only disappointment.This is my opion.

Evangel Christian School
5400 Minor Lane, Louisville, KY  40219
Last modified Evangel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Evangel Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top