Louisville, KY

Posted April 25, 2011
My school is amazing, we have sports, clubs, and alot of after school activities. We have several students in each grade from k-12. After school on Wednesday's we have the option to stay after school from 3:30 to 8:20 to go to church and pass out tracks in the local neighborhoods and invite people to church. We are a Christian school dedicated to the Lord and we have a faculty to help us in academics as well as our walk with Christ! I am very privileged and excited to go to Landmark Christian Academy!!!

Landmark Christian Academy 1

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted August 23, 2006
I have 2 children at Landmark Christian. They came from Catholic school to Landmark Christian once they hit high school. My eldest graduated last year. It is a great school, having come from public schools in Stockton CA, I vowed MY children would never have to attend public school. They never have, My children have received or are currently receiving a far superior education. Far better than any of my former classmates that are still in Stockton and letting their children languish and attend the horrible schools in SUSD. Paula

Posted January 17, 2006
This school is dedicated to the word of Christ and a superior education for the children. My 2 children attend and are 2 grades advanced in all subjects. Both have been writing in cursive since Kindergarten. Parents are involved at all times with anything from school to the sports. They have a top ranking Soccor, basketball and volley ball team and have won numerous state championships.

Landmark Christian Academy
6502 Johnsontown Road, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Landmark Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Landmark Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top