K-8|Private

Bad
Good

A neighbor pointed us to the Sacred Heart Schools campus, where we have been for 13 years. Our children have had the best education possible, beginning at Sacred Heart Preschool. I read other review submitted by parents who sound bitter. Now that I work in a school environment, I know first-hand that parents tend to blame the school if there is a challenge, rather than take ownership and partner with the school for an answer. I take bitter reviews with a grain of salt. Model School was OUTSTANDING for my kids: challenging yet nurturing, and prepared my kids to enter high school classes in full honors. Test scores are high; so are the opportunities for kids to grow their hearts through service outreach. They educate not only the mind but the heart of these students. Yes, it is expensive. I worked two jobs to keep my kids there! It is private education. But it is an INVESTMENT IN YOUR CHILD. I know this investment will pay life-long dividends. Go and visit!

If your child is gifted or at least above average intelligence, then this is where you want to send your child. I know the current group of teachers are amazing and have to spend much of their summer taking classes and keeping up on their teaching skills. My son was far above his classmates at another private school and was bored; but SHMS challenges him on a daily basis and he loves school again. They have a great athletics program as well. If you want the absolute best for your child (while not cheap), then this is the school for them.

my daughter was in the preschool and had two teachers that spoke horrible english (broken) and barked orders at the kids. Thier first language was not english and thus teaching my child correct english was an issue. They called children "bad". Were less than excited to be teaching and for "parties" like valentines day they watched T.V. We did 3 day a week part time and by the end of they year we hardly went because it was board and all she was learning was to to call names. During confirences I was told my daughter could already do the skills required to move to the next room "on the paper" so they were not "focusing" on her. We moved schools.

Don't waste your money and time with that school. Over there is all about who donated more..... Because the kids are judge by who the parents are. After 3 years I finally made the best decision: TAKE MY KID OUT!!!

My son is in the 2yr classroom. At first I was excited about what they sold me. A great curriculum with science and math and no tv. However, the kids were out of control and not enough staff can handle. They say they have an 8 to 1 ratio but they are really skimping cuz the kids are not engaged and are hitting each other. Plus its expensive. Take your kids elsewhere.

Sacred heart Model School it's absolutilly "NOT" a school that a new parents should get your children's ....They only care about BE BOSSY- and they don't take care the kids like they should. Very bad experience.

I love this school. The principal is about the value of each child. Her goal is that each child be as successful as possible. She is always available to create accommodations with the teachers and parents.The education is so far ahead of local schools.

This school has cliques among the parents as well as the students. A very "plastic" environment. In addition, their academic program has definetly deteriorated.

Our daughter attends Sacred Heart Model School and loves. It is very strong academically!

I thought Sacred Heart Model School was fantastic! I had a lot of wonderful teachers and I had some good teachers. Dr. Bowling was and will always be a nice, smart and caring principal.

Last modified Sacred Heart Model School is a Private school that serves grades K-8