Bad
Good

Love the staff at the school. Always willing to speak with you about what is going on if there are issues and problem solve with you to find a solution. Many go above and beyond what is expected of them. Although there is always room for improvement with any school/business, I feel Maryville is one of the better schools in our district.

GREAT,I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS. i have had children go to maryville for30years.incmy own children, and now my grand children.

My child is doing very well at her school. I love the teachers and staff. She is reading so well and a grest speller!

Maryville is the perfect fit for my children. From the office staff to the teachers, they are all very caring individuals. My children love to go to school and my youngest will attend in a couple years. We have been wanting to move, but Maryville School is the one reason we have not moved. I want my youngest to be able to have the experience that my other two have had and are still having.

Maryville is one of the best schools I have ever been in. My family moved her from out of state and this little school has been wonderful for me and my children. I feel that the staff truly care for my children and my concerns. I am so thankful that my three children attend Maryville Ellementary. We have desired to move but do not want to move out of the Maryville area because of this school!! Mr. Cowan, I am forever grateful for the great school you lead!! Keep up the great work!

Last modified Maryville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.