Louisville, KY

Maryville Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2014
Love the staff at the school. Always willing to speak with you about what is going on if there are issues and problem solve with you to find a solution. Many go above and beyond what is expected of them. Although there is always room for improvement with any school/business, I feel Maryville is one of the better schools in our district.

Posted April 01, 2013
GREAT,I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS. i have had children go to maryville for30years.incmy own children, and now my grand children.

Posted October 03, 2009
My child is doing very well at her school. I love the teachers and staff. She is reading so well and a grest speller!

Posted September 16, 2009
Maryville is the perfect fit for my children. From the office staff to the teachers, they are all very caring individuals. My children love to go to school and my youngest will attend in a couple years. We have been wanting to move, but Maryville School is the one reason we have not moved. I want my youngest to be able to have the experience that my other two have had and are still having.

Posted January 16, 2009
Maryville is one of the best schools I have ever been in. My family moved her from out of state and this little school has been wonderful for me and my children. I feel that the staff truly care for my children and my concerns. I am so thankful that my three children attend Maryville Ellementary. We have desired to move but do not want to move out of the Maryville area because of this school!! Mr. Cowan, I am forever grateful for the great school you lead!! Keep up the great work!

Posted March 27, 2006
I thnk Maryville is the best school ever. I have 3 kids who 2 of them went through maryville and now are at Zoneton and i still have one at maryville. All my children have been given exceptional care and educational needs there. We have been wanting to move but the only thing that stops us is the school system. Maryville makes parents feel important and keeps us involved at all times. They really care about the children there as well as the communuty. They have the best teachers who are very caring. The P.E. teacher has brought so many opportunies to this school he is great. Thanks Maryville and keep up the good work. Mr. Minnis you are Great!

Posted April 22, 2005
Maryville is an awesome School. I have had both of my children go through Maryville and they got the education I would like for them to have to prepare them for the world. Now I am working at Maryville and I am proud to be a part of a wonderful school.

Posted November 27, 2003
Maryville Elementary School has been the best school yet I have seen for my kids. I have 2 that go there now and when I move I plan to stay within the area so they can continue to go there and so that my youngest will be able to attend as well. The teachers work with them and challenge their minds and I think that is a marvelous job they are doing. Keep up the good work Maryville.

4504 Summers Dr, Louisville, KY  40229
Last modified Maryville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maryville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top