K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We came from the public elementary school system into St Patrick in the 6th grade. My sone loved it immediately. The staff, students, and parents were all welcoming and made us all feel at home and at ease. My son thrived in academics and tried all of the sports. I would highly recommend St Patrick school! V Taylor

Until this year, St Pats was one of the few schools left in the Archdiocese that was 100% tiding (donation) based. Unfortunately a few bad apples put us on the road to the same tuition based policy as many of the other local Catholic schools. We have been overall pleased with the academic and theological aspects of the school; likewise the tuition model now puts us ahead of the curve when we speak about a technology rich, secure environment. Discounting a few of the snobs we have run across there, it is a fairly hospitable, welcoming environment that thrives because of all of the wonderful volunteers. And the new clerical staff is simply marvelous.

For my 4 children, I value catholic education that includes strong academic expectations, motivated, professional and respectful teachers, a sense of "home" ^ belonging and an inviting atmosphere. We have it all here at St Patrick!

St. Patrick is a great school located on the East side of Louisville. The teachers and staff are great!

My Grandkids love the school-a good atmosphere for learning and for Christian values to be taught

They care for my child as a whole person.

St. Patrick is a faith-based community where my children learn both academics and christian values. The school emphasizes peace building, learning about our Catholic faith and helping one another. The Stewardship Program is outstanding! From Kindergarten through 8th grade the students take part in projects to give back to their community and to help those in need.

St. Patrick School is a genuinely caring community of families who are committed to their faith, and want an excellent education and school experience for their children.

St. Patrick has a wonderful family community and the education is outstanding.

St. Patrick has terrific teachers and is committed to providing my children a great Catholic education.

Last modified St Patrick School is a Private school that serves grades K-8