Louisville, KY

Posted May 18, 2015
We came from the public elementary school system into St Patrick in the 6th grade. My sone loved it immediately. The staff, students, and parents were all welcoming and made us all feel at home and at ease. My son thrived in academics and tried all of the sports. I would highly recommend St Patrick school! V Taylor

St Patrick School 4

Posted March 18, 2011
Until this year, St Pats was one of the few schools left in the Archdiocese that was 100% tiding (donation) based. Unfortunately a few bad apples put us on the road to the same tuition based policy as many of the other local Catholic schools. We have been overall pleased with the academic and theological aspects of the school; likewise the tuition model now puts us ahead of the curve when we speak about a technology rich, secure environment. Discounting a few of the snobs we have run across there, it is a fairly hospitable, welcoming environment that thrives because of all of the wonderful volunteers. And the new clerical staff is simply marvelous.

Posted November 11, 2010
For my 4 children, I value catholic education that includes strong academic expectations, motivated, professional and respectful teachers, a sense of "home" ^ belonging and an inviting atmosphere. We have it all here at St Patrick!

Posted November 10, 2010
St. Patrick is a great school located on the East side of Louisville. The teachers and staff are great!

Posted November 10, 2010
My Grandkids love the school-a good atmosphere for learning and for Christian values to be taught

Posted November 08, 2010
They care for my child as a whole person.

Posted November 07, 2010
St. Patrick is a faith-based community where my children learn both academics and christian values. The school emphasizes peace building, learning about our Catholic faith and helping one another. The Stewardship Program is outstanding! From Kindergarten through 8th grade the students take part in projects to give back to their community and to help those in need.

Posted November 05, 2010
St. Patrick School is a genuinely caring community of families who are committed to their faith, and want an excellent education and school experience for their children.

Posted November 05, 2010
St. Patrick has a wonderful family community and the education is outstanding.

Posted November 04, 2010
St. Patrick has terrific teachers and is committed to providing my children a great Catholic education.

1000 North Beckley Station Road, Louisville, KY  40245