Louisville, KY

Posted May 22, 2012
Excellent school. We highly recommend it. Our daughter was in the 2 year old class and the teachers are excellent. I would recommend Friends School to anyone.

Posted February 18, 2010
My daughter has attended Friend's school for the past 3 years. I was attracted to Friend's because of the co-op and integrated learning for children of all abilities. My daughter did not have any special learning needs and has thrived in classes at Friend's School. The teachers are caring and it has a great welcoming atmosphere. I highly recommend Friend's School.

Posted July 29, 2007
My son began at Friends as a 1 1/2 year old. He is a typical child who learned so much while he attend. The welcoming atmosphere, the teachers, children and parents all help create a true treasure for early childhood education. We will never forget the wonderful foundation Friends created for him as he moves on to the next level of education. He begins Kindergarten in the fall and is well prepared for all that it brings. The center-based play, circle time, Spanish class and music class has kept him involved and the main participant of HIS education. Thank you Friends School!

Posted December 30, 2006
My son has a speech delay and had severe separation anxiety before he began attending Friends school. They have helped my son learn to be independent and improve his speech skills. He loves his teacher and the director has a passion for the school and to help children learn. It is a parent coop school. It is nice to know I can be involved with my son's education. They have a great nucleus of teachers and parents.

Posted January 20, 2006
This is the second year my daughter has attended and we love it. She had some learning issues which led us to Friends but I think its equally good for typical children. The classes are small so each child gets individual attention from their teachers. The teachers and assistants are all wonderful and truly care about your child. It has been a great experience, I only wish they went higher than kindergarten.

Posted January 10, 2006
This is the second year that my son attends Friends School and he loves it. If you want your child in an environment, where he gets the attention he needs (special needs or not), this is the school you want him in. The teachers are so patient and caring and love what they do. They teach pre-school through Kindergarden, and it's a great start!

Friends School