Posted June 09, 2014
I am a teacher at Chancey. Not only do staff members care deeply about academically challenging each child, we care about educating the whole child. We work hard to meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of each child. Our boss is by far the best in JCPS!

Posted June 06, 2014
We have had a great experience at Chancey. The principal and teachers have all been involved in our child's life. Our son has loved going here, and grown in knowledge and socially.

Posted April 18, 2014
My boys attend Chancey, the administrative staff have been very helpful, being new to the area. The teachers are caring and the principal is working to get the students to reach higher levels academically.

Posted April 02, 2014
I am a father of two Chancey students. We are very happy there. Everything from the Chancey garden, daddy-daughter dance, pilgrim's play all give my children a better than great experience. I feel education is important, but it's not just a school concerned with numbers on standarized tests but identifying the needs of the students. The principal is wonderful!!!!!

Posted March 31, 2014
Chancey is an awesome school. Great teachers, administrative staff and wonderful parent involvement. I couldn't be happier. The teachers really care.

Posted August 22, 2013
I have 2 kids that are students at Chancey Elementary. My olderst child is a 5th grader this year and she been attending Chancey ever since she was in kindergarten. My oldest child has a learning disabilityr and Xhancey has been great in helping her to achieve and to have confidents in her seld and now shes in the 5th grade i have confides thats shes able to do her work without second guess. She loves Chancey and i do too. My youngest child is going to the 2Nd grade this school year and hes so excited to go back to school knowing hes going to be in a higher grade and that he was going back to Chancey to see his friendsand teachers from last year. He loves Chancey as well as i do. LETS GO CHANCEY! Lets have a wwonderful school year!!!!!!

Chancey Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2010

Posted February 23, 2010
my daughter attends chancey,we love the environment.She is in the first grade and the teachers she has had up to this point has been phenominal.I am glad did we not place her in private school,the diversty that she has encountered at chancey will her succeed later in life in an diverse america.

Posted January 11, 2010
We love Chancey! Our son has a speech issue and their program is phenominal. He loves school and his teachers. Best of all he can take the bus or I can take him and it is very convienent.

Chancey Elementary School 0

Posted July 04, 2009
Great School.....Mrs. Hill is a fabulous teacher for your kindergarten children.....we loved her

Chancey Elementary School
4301 Murphy Ln, Louisville, KY  40241
Last modified Chancey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chancey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.