Bad
Good

Christian Academy - English Station has been such a blessing to our family. We love the fact that the kids get the same message at home, at church AND at school! Another great thing is that in Kindergarten, my child has excelled from being a shy kid with stage fright to a kid who can get up in front of a crowd and do a book report and presentation all by himself. The things they learn in Kindergarten are skills they will use for life! The school teaches them life skills as well as academic skills and Biblical truths are integrated through the entire learning process. We love it.

WOW - what a great school. The elementary school principal know every kid by name and prays over them all the time. This is amazing since there are so many kids there, but, it is very much like a family. Big school, big ideas but a small family feel. We love it.

I would not recommend Christian academy To any family who doesn't have completely perfect Children. We have been treated horrible by The principal and directly lied to about admissions. We are not the only family that feels this Way or the first family to leave because Of discrimination of an ADHD student.

I have a child that went from 2nd grade (when we moved to Louisville) until she graduated. She graduated with a better than 4.0 and was chosen the student of the year her senior year. She went on to George Washington University in Washington DC where she graduated with honors this year. I also have a son who was kicked out his junior year after being there since kindergarten. He was kicked out for getting arrested for growing pot. I also have a kindergartener who is doing great and loves it. I LOVE CAL! They have been an important part of our raising our children to be responsibible, educated people of God. CAL did the absolute right thing in kicking my son out. He is now on the right track and is attending the University of Alabama. He will tell you he is a CAL kid who made a BIG mistake, but he loves CAL, the administration, the teachers and the students so much for standing with him in his time of need.

My wife and I have a seventh grader and first grader, both of whom started at Christian Academy in Kindergarten. We have had an exceptional experience. The academic standards are rigorous and fair, the teachers are caring and highly qualified, and the spiritual focus is evident in every aspect of the school. Our children have thrived here. Their social, spiritual, and academic growth has been tremendous, and they have benefited from the wide variety of opportunities such as a full sports program, band/fine arts, and service projects. We highly recommend Christian Academy to families with children of any age.

All 4 of my children have gone to Christian Academy ever since kindergarden. It is a private school that focuses a lot about Christ. It is a little harder than most schools because of the fact that it is a private school and it is focused on God, school work, respect and all about your basic childs needs for his/her age. I have a 17, 13, 11, and an 8 year old. All of them love this school and all of the facilty there is very supportive of each of my children individually. There are many sprorts here exept for wrestling and jymnastics. I am very proud to be a part of this school as a parent. If you like to volunteer than this is definetly the place for you. There are always spots open for evryone to volunteer. CAL (Christian Academy of Louisville) is rated #1 for academics in Louisville!

Last modified Christian Academy of Louisville Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5