Louisville, KY
Students enrolled: 1,390

Posted December 30, 2013
We moved to Louisville so our son could attend St.X. The best decision ever! If you are looking for excellence in education, as well as character development, you won't be disappointed! Outstanding faculty, counselors and administration who always go the extra mile for all the boys.

Posted December 12, 2010
Incredible education made way for an incredible life adventure. Thanks St. X. I am constantly reminded of the excellence of my education by those I encounter. I truly owe it to St. X.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love St. Xavier High School because it promotes excellence nor only in lwarning and athletics, but also and primarily in character building, moral rectitude, and social and civic graces.

Posted March 19, 2009
I am proud to be a St. X alumni 08. I am currently a freshman at the University of Alabama and I find it alot easier than X. I am on the deans list and I was chosen to attend Oxford through an Alabama program next year. Saint Xavier not only made me the best man I can be but it also prepared me for any level of academics that awaits my future. Go St. X. Beat Trinity.

St Xavier High School 0

Posted December 16, 2008
Typical private school. If you are not wealthy or athletic, you are considered average and, thus, not useful to the school in their plans, regardless of how hard you work for it.

Posted December 05, 2008
Phenomenal school! My son attended catholic school through 8th grade. He tried public high school through half of his sophomore year. Transferred to st. X and has excelled since. This school is absolutely the best catholic high school in louisville. From day one they made sure my son became acclimated to the school and helped him do his best. The ap checked on my son and supported him. This year, prior to school beginning, my son's counselor called to discuss the upcoming year and how best for my son to excel. Very involved from all aspects. They will do everything they can for your son to be his best. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth every cent. My son is excelling and he strives everyday to do his best! st. X is the best in louisville.

Posted November 07, 2008
Great school. They have the complete package. My only regret is that I could not attend as I grew up in another state.

Posted May 23, 2008
As with any school you get out what you put in. The different is how much help or direction you receive for the effort you put in. At St. X the gains are high the support runs deep. If a boy wants to become a good Man this is the place to be. The school is not the best in everything but it is the best place for becoming the best you can be.

Posted March 15, 2008

St Xavier High School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
Typical private high school; more involved with the money than the education; lost the edge they were founded on years ago

St Xavier High School