Louisville, KY

Posted August 19, 2014
My son has been at PCS since preschool. We have absolutely loved every parent, student, and most importantly, teacher that we've met! It's a great Christian atmosphere where my child learns of Jesus's love, but they also focus on academics. We love it!

Posted December 19, 2012
We love PCS and the staff. Feels like one big family and you can tell the teachers and staff really care about the kids. The students are vey great kids and my children have great friendships. The Elementary principal is such an awesome sweet person and so is the office staff for both the elementary and high school.

Portland Christian School - Eastside Campus 2

Posted September 18, 2012
5 stars are too many for this school. The classes are becoming way too big (over 20 in most) and because of this the kids get less personal attention. My child rarely has homework , and things in general with the administration seem chaotic. On the positive side, they do provide a good Christian education and expectations for behavior and good manners with the kids are high. I wish I could say our family was happier with PCS.

Posted February 01, 2011
We love this school- it is one big family that cares for each other. I highly recommend this school!

Posted January 31, 2011
Our whole family LOVES this school. Can't say enough good about it. High quality Christian education at its finest.

Posted January 31, 2011
Portland Christian School-East is such an AWESOME school! Great teachers, staff, students...I highly recommend it!

Portland Christian School - Eastside Campus
8509 Westport Road, Louisville, KY  40242
Last modified Portland Christian School - Eastside Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Portland Christian School - Eastside Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top