PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

All three of my children attended preschool at St. Michael. They loved it, and they still talk about their friends there. We found the staff to be very caring, and the principal was very responsive and involved.

teachers are great and i have maby friends yet it lacks the caring and understanding community that many need i love it but the rules seem harsh and though some teachers love you and understand you others misunderstand you and don't know how to handle problems

I made the unfortunate mistake of sending my child to this school. I found it lacked greatly in leadership. Academics were poorly taught at certain grade levels. On top of a pricey tuition, you were constantly asked to donate more money and volunteer your services without any acknowledgement whatsoever.

yea i go to this school and this is the best school i've ever been to. i have so many memories here and i hope that this year will be my vest since it's my last year. my favorite teachers here were my 7th grade teachers. they were the best. i loved them both. and i will so totaly visit them when i'm a freshman in highschool.

I have 2 children attending St.Michael. I love it, they love it and I can't imagine them going anywhere else. My son was in public school for his first half of pre-school. (I switched his schools after the first couple of months) I could not believe the difference. The quality of education at St. Michael is truly remarkable. Both of my children are extremely happy and doing excellent in their school work. I would recommend St. Michael to anyone interested in looking for the best in education for their child.

Last modified St Michael School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8