Louisville, KY

St Michael School 4

Posted October 23, 2009
All three of my children attended preschool at St. Michael. They loved it, and they still talk about their friends there. We found the staff to be very caring, and the principal was very responsive and involved.

St Michael School 3

Posted July 23, 2008
teachers are great and i have maby friends yet it lacks the caring and understanding community that many need i love it but the rules seem harsh and though some teachers love you and understand you others misunderstand you and don't know how to handle problems

St Michael School 1

Posted August 20, 2007
I made the unfortunate mistake of sending my child to this school. I found it lacked greatly in leadership. Academics were poorly taught at certain grade levels. On top of a pricey tuition, you were constantly asked to donate more money and volunteer your services without any acknowledgement whatsoever.

Posted June 17, 2007
yea i go to this school and this is the best school i've ever been to. i have so many memories here and i hope that this year will be my vest since it's my last year. my favorite teachers here were my 7th grade teachers. they were the best. i loved them both. and i will so totaly visit them when i'm a freshman in highschool.

Posted November 08, 2006
I have 2 children attending St.Michael. I love it, they love it and I can't imagine them going anywhere else. My son was in public school for his first half of pre-school. (I switched his schools after the first couple of months) I could not believe the difference. The quality of education at St. Michael is truly remarkable. Both of my children are extremely happy and doing excellent in their school work. I would recommend St. Michael to anyone interested in looking for the best in education for their child.

Posted August 03, 2006
i went to St. Michaels LLC for 9 years.(k-8) i love this school! the teachers there were very friendly and kind and the students were very nice and i never felt left out or like i didnt have a friend to help me. i am currently going to b a freshamn at sacred heart academy. i feel prepaired for high school and i feel i am ready to enter the high school enviroment. i was always excited about comming to school and seeing my friends and teachers. now that i am moving on and going to a differant school i miss my friends and teachers and how kind they were to me.i feel St. Michael was a great school and my brothers currently are enrolled there. i also played basketball, volleyball, soccer, and softball for St. Michael and they taught me the importance of team work and to respect others!

Posted October 17, 2005
Hey! I have been going to st. Michaels since kindergarten and am know in 6th grade and i have loved it ever since i moved. They make you feel welcome and show us how to love our lord. I have made a lot of life long friends. I am in middle school and i have never really felt left out. I love st micheal's and think anyone should go there!

Posted November 15, 2004
My daughter has attended preschool here for the last year and a half. She loves it! And I am continually impressed with the excellence of the staff. The preschool teachers are so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about children this age. I just cannot say enough good things. We are moving, which is why I am on this site looking at schools. My prayer is that we will find one in our new city that we love as much as St. Michael!

St Michael School