Louisville, KY

Posted March 11, 2014
I have 3 children that go to Greenwood and they absolutely love it. We moved and I did a hardship transfer just to keep them there.

Posted May 29, 2013
Greenwood is the best elementry school ever i went there just last year mr smallwood is the best and mrs pope and mrs bowman

Posted March 08, 2010
My niece absolutely loves it here! All of the school staff is just awesome. The teachers have given me phone calls to update on how well my niece has been doing! And i love it! The teachers are very good communicators with the parents/guardians. I recommend this school to anyone!!!!!

Posted July 22, 2009
I have had three children attend this school and would recommend to anyone. Two of my children have ADD and the teachers, staff, and councelors have worked with them tremendously. Not only with their learning abilities but also with self asteem and skills that they need to succeed in life. I give this school 5 stars! Greenwood Gators Rock!!!

Posted May 28, 2009
The teachers and staff really care about each child. Any problems are taken care of immediately.

Greenwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2006
This school is great. Everyone affiliated with this school is truly dedicated to the education of young people. It is a safe and fun learning environment. My 1st grader loves to go to school everyday. He even wanted to go this summer since he had such a great experience in Kindergarten.

Posted June 14, 2005
I just love Greenwood elm. both of my children attend their and we have had nothing but good things to say. The teachers are so caring and show so much encouragement towards to children. I could'nt ask for a better school.. Just wish the parking lot was larger! Not enough parking for school events.

Greenwood Elementary School
5801 Greenwood Rd, Louisville, KY  40258
Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top