Bad
Good

My son I a First Grader at Tully Elementary and he loves it. As a parent I am thrilled with the teachers, staff and learning environment at Tully. 5 star school all around!!

Tully is truly amazing and 5 stars all the way, the PTA is very involved also. Dr. Ansman has every teacher and adminstrator in the right place, everything flows well, and the special area teachers, each, are creative and kids learn extensively in these areas. The staff goes above and beyond. I agree with comments below, and that it is a happy school. Signed A. Kandul

Tully- We Grow THINKERS here!!!! It is an awesome place for children, families, and staff members. We work together to make Tully an excellent elementary school!

Our family's relationship to Tully Elementary extends over aeventeen years. This is the school attended by three of my Grandchildren and I know what superb motivation and inspiration they received there. It is also the school which is the work place for my Daughter-in-Law and her colleagues, all teachers who spend unbelievable amounts of their free time engaged in planning, interacting with parents, thinking about and constructing ever new creative means of keeping their students excited about learning and reaching their potential. The atmosphere within the school is energetic, friendly and a manifestation of the unmistakable attitudes of co-operation which characterize the entire school family --- professional staff, service staff, volunteers, students and their families.

I love Tully! This is a wonderful school wouldn't dream of being anywhere else!

We love this school. Our son is in third grade and has an excellent teacher.

The school has always been very clean and overall a wonderful place to send your child. I believe that the teachers really care about the students and their well being.

Overall we are very happy with Tully. We have a 7 yr old in the Second grade and she is doing fantastically. She loves her school, she loves her teachers. My only minor issue with the school is that most of the SBDM meetings and PTA meetings etc are scheduled before 5PM. This makes it very difficult for working parents to take part in critical activies.

We have a son in the 3rd grade and he loves going every day. The teachers and staff are very helpful and greet each student in the halls. I could of not asked for a better school for our son to attend. Each year just gets better. The PTA does many activities for the school with both parents and teachers involved in every aspect.

Last modified Tully Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.