Louisville, KY

Posted May 22, 2015
My son I a First Grader at Tully Elementary and he loves it. As a parent I am thrilled with the teachers, staff and learning environment at Tully. 5 star school all around!!

Posted March 10, 2014
Tully is truly amazing and 5 stars all the way, the PTA is very involved also. Dr. Ansman has every teacher and adminstrator in the right place, everything flows well, and the special area teachers, each, are creative and kids learn extensively in these areas. The staff goes above and beyond. I agree with comments below, and that it is a happy school. Signed A. Kandul

Posted August 22, 2013
Tully- We Grow THINKERS here!!!! It is an awesome place for children, families, and staff members. We work together to make Tully an excellent elementary school!

Posted April 24, 2010
Our family's relationship to Tully Elementary extends over aeventeen years. This is the school attended by three of my Grandchildren and I know what superb motivation and inspiration they received there. It is also the school which is the work place for my Daughter-in-Law and her colleagues, all teachers who spend unbelievable amounts of their free time engaged in planning, interacting with parents, thinking about and constructing ever new creative means of keeping their students excited about learning and reaching their potential. The atmosphere within the school is energetic, friendly and a manifestation of the unmistakable attitudes of co-operation which characterize the entire school family --- professional staff, service staff, volunteers, students and their families.

Posted January 26, 2010
I love Tully! This is a wonderful school wouldn't dream of being anywhere else!

Posted February 02, 2009
We love this school. Our son is in third grade and has an excellent teacher.

Posted February 05, 2008
The school has always been very clean and overall a wonderful place to send your child. I believe that the teachers really care about the students and their well being.

Posted September 06, 2007
Overall we are very happy with Tully. We have a 7 yr old in the Second grade and she is doing fantastically. She loves her school, she loves her teachers. My only minor issue with the school is that most of the SBDM meetings and PTA meetings etc are scheduled before 5PM. This makes it very difficult for working parents to take part in critical activies.

Posted June 15, 2007
We have a son in the 3rd grade and he loves going every day. The teachers and staff are very helpful and greet each student in the halls. I could of not asked for a better school for our son to attend. Each year just gets better. The PTA does many activities for the school with both parents and teachers involved in every aspect.

Posted May 09, 2006
We have one child in the preschool program and another getting ready to finish kindergarten. Tully has more than exceeded our expecations! We originally had been assigned to a different cluster of schools but after visiting Tully decided it was the school for us. We worked very hard to get our children into this wonderful school and I would have to say that it has been worth it 100%.

3300 College Dr, Louisville, KY  40299
Last modified Tully Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tully Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top