Louisville, KY

Posted July 18, 2011
We just LOVE Middletown Elementary. Our child will be entering the 2nd grade this year. The staff, parents and volunteers is what makes Middletown a great school! We are looking forward to a new school year.

Posted July 17, 2011
My oldest just promoted out of Middletown and my youngest is getting ready to start . Due to the age difference of my kids, I had the advantage of six years at Middletown before having another child in school. The principal, teachers, and staff are the best, They do the best they can every single day. Any issues or concerns that I have had, have been addressed either by the principal, teacher, or counselor in as timely a manor as possible. I am thrilled to be there another six years.

Middletown Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2010
I am a teacher and spent a lot of time visiting several schools before deciding on Middletown. Hands down, Middletown implements best practices in reading and writing and teachers are very knowledgable. I am so impressed with what my children are learning in science and math as well! Love this school and very happy with our decision.

Posted April 01, 2010
I couldn't be happier with my children being at Middletown. From the moment we walked in I felt like my children would be loved and cared for, and my instincts have not been wrong. All the teachers are warm and friendly, there is art work all over the school and the PTA are extremely active. I am very happy with my kids progress at this school.

Posted August 10, 2008
We chose to have our children attend Middletown after we found out that they were finally approved in 2005 for an official JCPS advanced program. The school offers plenty of extra programming which - as in any school - is only limited by parent volunteers. The teachers our children have had only continue to exceed our expectations.

Posted June 22, 2008
After touring several other elementary schools, we knew immediately that Middletown was a perfect fit for our two children. Both of our children have thrived at Middletown & the teachers & staff our wonderful. We have award winning teachers & high parent involvement - Just a great school!

Middletown Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2008
My child has been happy at Middletown. Some of the teachers have been very warm and supportive. When we experiences a need for extra help, the response was slow. All in all a good experience, but could use some improvement in responsiveness.

Posted August 16, 2007

Middletown Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2007
The teachers here are hit or miss. When you miss, you really miss. If you get lucky the teacher might be somewhat competent. They do not cater at all to any children who might need a little extra help. Numerous attempts to have conferences and meetings are usually just ignored. The teachers, counselors and principle will not work with you. If you have concerns they will blow it off and at most try and pacify you with an empty promise or two. My child's education and development suffers and they could care less. His behavior is wonderful yet he needs some special/extra attention with his class work and they don't have the credentials or the care to help. Just sad. Stay away from this school!

Posted January 31, 2007
Great School, we have 4 kids that are there now or been thru the school from K thru 5th.

Middletown Elementary School
218 North Madison Ave, Louisville, KY  40243
Last modified Middletown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middletown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top