Louisville, KY

Okolona Elementary School 5

Posted May 02, 2012
My Granddaughter is in Kindergarten and she loves it...It started off rough with this being her third teacher this year but she has excelled.

Okolona Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2009
I moved in from Atlanta GA and I love the principal Enthusiasm.The programs are excellent. My doughter is in 2nd grade in Mrs Hetzel class and she is doing fantastic.

Okolona Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2008
the principal is working hard to get test score up and make this a great learning institution. If the parents of students at this school were more involoved this school would be super!

Okolona Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Since the school has gotten a new principal I have seen big improvements. My son has attended Okolona for six years and this year he actually enjoys school.

Okolona Elementary School
7606 Preston Hwy, Louisville, KY  40219
Last modified Okolona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Okolona Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top