Posted August 20, 2014
My boy is in Kindergarten this year and this school is really great. I love everything about them. The teacher is great, principal and asssistant principal are amazing and friendly.

Posted May 27, 2014
Audubon Traditional Elementary School has for the last six years been home to my 10 year old fifth grader. My son has not just learned the value of education but he has also learned to be a model citizen. As a graduate of Audubon and the traditional school program, I believe that this school is continuing to turn out the best and brightest students in Jefferson County and educates parents as well on how to be actively engaged in your child's education.

Posted September 20, 2013
We LOVE this school. They are about working hard and being your best while also having fun. The teachers and staff are caring and really work hard to help each kid thrive. We live kind of far away but wouldn't trade schools for anything!

Posted May 11, 2012
I Love this school. My son started there this year in kindergaten and he is learning very quickly. His teacher works hard with him and his classmates. I would say this school is by far the best I've seen.

Posted May 08, 2012
Audubon is an awesome school and Ms. French-Coles is an amazing principal! My expectations have been far exceeded.

Posted February 13, 2011
JCPS needs to observe Audubon and make more schools like it available for more children. Siblings should be allowed to automatically enter to keep families TOGETHER . Having children in different schools does not work!!!!!!

Posted September 23, 2010
I had some reservations about my son attending Audubon Traditional this fall. We put our name on waiting lists for private schools. Luckily, we still are waiting on a call from those schools b/c Audubon ROCKS! I couldn't be happier w/ my son's teacher, principal, & school. They make learning fun (even though they stress that fun isn't their goal) & my boy wants to go to school each day. It's very organized & parents are given plenty of opportunity to volunteer & participate in their child's school & education. The principal has so much energy & knows each child by name (or is trying her best to learn them). She makes a great effort to get to know our children before they are sent to her office, so she has a relationship w/ them outside of dealing w/ behavior problems. No wonder she is Principal of the year!

Audubon Traditional Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
Audubon is a ok school some teachers are very strict others are nice. Must pick up topics very quick. And some teachers are really mean. I would not reacomend this school unless you are an above expectations student.

Posted December 29, 2009
I think Audubon is a great school.There is alot of parent activity and student events for your kids and you to be invovled in.

Audubon Traditional Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2008

Audubon Traditional Elementary School
1051 Hess Ln, Louisville, KY  40217
Last modified Audubon Traditional Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Audubon Traditional Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top