Bad
Good

The handbook says Education is not fun, we are here to educate your child, not entertain them. Wanted to clarify the typo in my previous post

My boy is in Kindergarten this year and this school is really great. I love everything about them. The teacher is great, principal and asssistant principal are amazing and friendly.

Audubon Traditional Elementary School has for the last six years been home to my 10 year old fifth grader. My son has not just learned the value of education but he has also learned to be a model citizen. As a graduate of Audubon and the traditional school program, I believe that this school is continuing to turn out the best and brightest students in Jefferson County and educates parents as well on how to be actively engaged in your child's education.

We LOVE this school. They are about working hard and being your best while also having fun. The teachers and staff are caring and really work hard to help each kid thrive. We live kind of far away but wouldn't trade schools for anything!

I Love this school. My son started there this year in kindergaten and he is learning very quickly. His teacher works hard with him and his classmates. I would say this school is by far the best I've seen.

Audubon is an awesome school and Ms. French-Coles is an amazing principal! My expectations have been far exceeded.

JCPS needs to observe Audubon and make more schools like it available for more children. Siblings should be allowed to automatically enter to keep families TOGETHER . Having children in different schools does not work!!!!!!

I had some reservations about my son attending Audubon Traditional this fall. We put our name on waiting lists for private schools. Luckily, we still are waiting on a call from those schools b/c Audubon ROCKS! I couldn't be happier w/ my son's teacher, principal, & school. They make learning fun (even though they stress that fun isn't their goal) & my boy wants to go to school each day. It's very organized & parents are given plenty of opportunity to volunteer & participate in their child's school & education. The principal has so much energy & knows each child by name (or is trying her best to learn them). She makes a great effort to get to know our children before they are sent to her office, so she has a relationship w/ them outside of dealing w/ behavior problems. No wonder she is Principal of the year!

Audubon is a ok school some teachers are very strict others are nice. Must pick up topics very quick. And some teachers are really mean. I would not reacomend this school unless you are an above expectations student.

I think Audubon is a great school.There is alot of parent activity and student events for your kids and you to be invovled in.

Last modified Audubon Traditional Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.