Bad
Good

Chenoweth has a private school atmosphere at a public school price. It has a wonderful neighborhood feel and my children couldn't be happier!

My son has been attending Chenoweth since first grade. He starts fourth grade this year and I had to write to say what a wonderful school it is. I have loved this school from the beginning. It has a solid neighborhood feel with lots of support from the principal, teachers, administrative staff and parents. It has been a very positive environment for my son and myself. Everyone knows my son and all of us parents know eachother. It is the ideal elementary school. Your child will be loved here, and supported here. My son has recieved a great education here because of the hardworking and dedicated staff. I can't imagine that there is any school that compares. Thank you Chenoweth!

I went to this school on and off ever since i was in kindergarden. i am out of school now. but i followed a long line of family. my mother, my aunts, my cousins all us went to chenoweth. it is the only school i would send my kids to. The teachers are wonderful. they really connect with their students. and the office staff was great to me. i wish i was in school again just so i could go back there.

Chenoweth is a good school. Most importantly, my child's homeroom teachers over the past two school years have been fantastic. The principal is responsive to parents concerns if issued directly to her. One minor issue about the school- the office staff is not as friendly as the teachers and administration so don't be fooled by lack of initial welcomeness.

It's a great combination of awesome teachers and staff, wonderful students and committed parents!

Chenoweth provides a caring, stimulating, safe learning environment. Both of my sons went to Chenoweth and still talk about the teachers and staff at the school. The ratings for this school are way off!! I don't know who does the ratings but my bet is they have never stepped foot in the building. I rate this school a 10!!

Wow! I love Chenoweth! I started there in 2nd grade with the most wonderful teacher I have ever had. I am now in the eighth grade, and my brother goes to Chenoweth as a 1st grader. He loves his teacher too. Well anyway, Chenoweth really is a great school and if you just moved to Louisville or your planning on sending your child to school for the first time, this is the perfect place! trust me! (Ms. Kieth is my favorite, she makes everyone of her students happy and confident) Sincerely, Caterina Wulf.

This school is the best I think I have ever sent my daughter to! The students, teachers, and everyone in the school are so comitted. My daughter came in the middle of the school year and has made tons of friends. Her teacher is very kind and is very interested in what she is doing. I think this school is excellent!

My child began school in Chenoweth and I am glad she did. She is now in middle school and she was only at Chenoweith for a few years but she loved it. She especially loved her first grade teacher. That teacher is still the one against which all others are compared. Chenoweth promotes parental involvement and high achievement for all students.

We love Chenoweth. My son started attending in 3rd grade. His teachers have gone out of their way to help him feel like a part of the school community. This school is very positive and promotes student achievement.

Last modified Chenoweth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.