9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Perfect, The Only real issue is lunch food. Im Enjoying my Experience & The teacher make the learning enviroment much more easier.

Good students come from great parenting. Judgment of how well a school preforms should not be directed only toward the teacher and staff but the :PARENTS and STUDENTS. I believe that Waggener offers a lot if you have the will to learn. I have a freshman attending Waggener that has her future already planed and is volunteering at Baptist Health. The medical program at Waggener is a hand up for the students. They can graduate with a CNA certification if the student has the will to make a difference in their life. Every student needs a great parent, Parents Please don't give up on your child, let them know that they can make a change for the better.

By far the most caring school in JCPS. I have never seen a faculty as supportive and caring as they have at Waggener. The new leadership has really turned the school around!

Probably the WORST school in JCPS! The leadership SUCKED when my child was there! Thankfully, she came to me and begged to transfer to another school where she excelled. This school should be shut down!

This school has some very caring teachers. Small size for a public school. Would not want my children anywhere else.

I like this school! We have gone through major changes in the past 2-3 years! Its been great! I feel I have succeeded in my ap/advanced classes also in many leadership programs through my awesome councilors. The people are great too; when you figure out how to fit in with them...but overall Its been a great couple of years!

Im a previous student from waggener ; went there for 2 years !! Waggener is NOT a bad school. Never judge a place by what you see on the internet !!! I don't regret anything I did/ACCOMPLISHED at waggener high school !! If a student wants to suceed , then they will !; You're given an education at waggener ; what you do with it is up to them ! They Make Us " COLLEGE & CAREER READY ONE WILDCAT AT A TIME , LETS MAKE IT A GREAT DAY WAGGENER !! #WaggenerProud

I strongly regret attending this school. I did not learn one thing. In fact I feel like I came out of Waggener dumber. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone. It just gets worse and worse each year.

great school good teachers im there alot myself and i think they made some improvements and the school has some problem but overall i sent my kids there

My daughter was in US History with a bunch of Juniors because her previous school taught history in a different order apparently. Their 'big project' was to write a feature article about an important historical figure for their portfolio (which of course I didn't have yet). So she wrote my article about Frederick Douglass. So her Teacher calls me while I am at work one day and tells me about a sentence from her article in his Google search bar with no results.. he called me to *congratulate* me for having a kid that did the work in her own words. Sometime during the last month she got a progress report; she had an A, she was at the top of the class of juniors. From what I'm told its like this around the whole school. Glad we dont have to deal with Waggener any more!

Last modified Waggener High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.