Posted September 27, 2013
Good students come from great parenting. Judgment of how well a school preforms should not be directed only toward the teacher and staff but the :PARENTS and STUDENTS. I believe that Waggener offers a lot if you have the will to learn. I have a freshman attending Waggener that has her future already planed and is volunteering at Baptist Health. The medical program at Waggener is a hand up for the students. They can graduate with a CNA certification if the student has the will to make a difference in their life. Every student needs a great parent, Parents Please don't give up on your child, let them know that they can make a change for the better.

Posted August 28, 2013
By far the most caring school in JCPS. I have never seen a faculty as supportive and caring as they have at Waggener. The new leadership has really turned the school around!

Posted August 27, 2013
Probably the WORST school in JCPS! The leadership SUCKED when my child was there! Thankfully, she came to me and begged to transfer to another school where she excelled. This school should be shut down!

Posted August 17, 2013
This school has some very caring teachers. Small size for a public school. Would not want my children anywhere else.

Waggener High School 4

Posted July 31, 2013
I like this school! We have gone through major changes in the past 2-3 years! Its been great! I feel I have succeeded in my ap/advanced classes also in many leadership programs through my awesome councilors. The people are great too; when you figure out how to fit in with them...but overall Its been a great couple of years!

Waggener High School 4

Posted June 28, 2013
Im a previous student from waggener ; went there for 2 years !! Waggener is NOT a bad school. Never judge a place by what you see on the internet !!! I don't regret anything I did/ACCOMPLISHED at waggener high school !! If a student wants to suceed , then they will !; You're given an education at waggener ; what you do with it is up to them ! They Make Us " COLLEGE & CAREER READY ONE WILDCAT AT A TIME , LETS MAKE IT A GREAT DAY WAGGENER !! #WaggenerProud

Posted August 10, 2010
I strongly regret attending this school. I did not learn one thing. In fact I feel like I came out of Waggener dumber. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone. It just gets worse and worse each year.

Posted March 01, 2010
great school good teachers im there alot myself and i think they made some improvements and the school has some problem but overall i sent my kids there

Posted February 26, 2010
My daughter was in US History with a bunch of Juniors because her previous school taught history in a different order apparently. Their 'big project' was to write a feature article about an important historical figure for their portfolio (which of course I didn't have yet). So she wrote my article about Frederick Douglass. So her Teacher calls me while I am at work one day and tells me about a sentence from her article in his Google search bar with no results.. he called me to *congratulate* me for having a kid that did the work in her own words. Sometime during the last month she got a progress report; she had an A, she was at the top of the class of juniors. From what I'm told its like this around the whole school. Glad we dont have to deal with Waggener any more!

Posted February 25, 2010
I hated how the kids were so disrespectful and immature, which resulted to teachers and students who really wanted to learn lose intrest in what mattered most, our education. It was more of a day care center and im not blaming it all on the kids because as an adult the teachers should want to make a diffrence but they ...seem as if they lost all hope in their own sucess so how could we suceed? the best thing they have goin is the program for special needs children and isap.

Waggener High School
330 South Hubbards Ln, Louisville, KY  40207
Last modified Waggener High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waggener High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.