Gilmore Lane Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2009
I volunteer for the Every 1 Reads program and love the interaction between the kids, teachers, and others involved with the school.

Posted July 11, 2009
The staff at this school is great and very professional and caring. I find this school to push my daughter to reach her goals and beyond. Thank you so very much for all you do!

Posted May 12, 2008

Posted March 18, 2007
My oldest daughter is 17 now, the President of her Junior class. She is in the Advanced program. She excels in just about everything she does. She is confident, smart, and challenged. I am so, so very proud of her. Gilmore LN. was the school that gave her so much of what she is today. EVERYONE of her teachers were some of the best teachers in the public school setting. I am very proud to recommend this school to anyone. All of the staff always made me feel welcome every time I came through those front doors. Thanks, Gilmore ln. for giving my daughter the start of such a great future!

Posted March 02, 2007
My son has been going to Gilmore since he was 3years old and I would not have wanted him anywhere else. Excellent in teaching academics, sports, and sociable behaviors. Thank you, Staff.

Gilmore Lane Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2007

Posted August 01, 2004

Gilmore Lane Elementary School
1281 Gilmore Ln, Louisville, KY  40213
Last modified Gilmore Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gilmore Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top