Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I hate this school. Because My dad hate this school to

Amount of homework: Disagree

I don't believe elementary school students should have any homework, though. Live life and read books!

Teachers really seem to care about their students. My daughter transferred from another school and I was pretty apprehensive about the move. The teachers and staff made it a smooth transition. My daughter formed strong friendships and is being challenged (and supported) academically.

Worst school my daughter has ever gone to. My daughter was there for two years when I finally pulled her out and sent her to a private because we couldn't get a transfer to go somewhere else. Teachers were terrible, My daughter didn't get the help she needed or the education they promised us.

Goldsmith is an awesome school! I actually started my child at a traditional school. Jumped through hoops to do so. Wasn't happy with level of support he got...so...I moved him to goldsmith. That was in 1st grade. We're now moving away and he is 5th. I'm really sad about it. The school has been incredible. Many activities and things are done with the best interest of the child. Ex. Recently, a child was almost hit that was a walker. Immediately they changed the rules! Walkers released last, this to prevent all the cars in the car pull lines. I thought this was a great move on their part..especially with my child being a walker. Also, great job with extra activities. My son has been very involved in the past few years. Can't go wrong with this truly neighborhood school. Thanks Goldsmith!! The Allemang Family!

Great school, I learned alot...

Last modified Goldsmith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.