Bad
Good

My child moved here from Breckenridge county which is where he was born and raised. I was worried and highly concerned for him and the transistion and this school id above and beyond what my expectations are as a parent! And my son has NEVER been excited or wanted to go to school and now he cant wait to go! I LOVE this school & would send my children here all 12 years if I could!!!

My 2 children went there and now my grandson. Has been a wonderful school and has wonderful teachers.

For many years I have been able to be a part of Wilkerson Elementary's volunteer staff and during those years I have witnessed an increase of students due to outstanding curriculum and outstanding values. we cherish our students like they were our own children and I give that a 5-star in my book.

My child has been there for 3 years and she and I have loved every year. They take care of business and everyone seems to love their job. Great atmosphere and staff. Too bad the school district will not add additional space like they do in the east end. The school is very crowded.

Last modified Wilkerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.