Posted April 06, 2010
My child moved here from Breckenridge county which is where he was born and raised. I was worried and highly concerned for him and the transistion and this school id above and beyond what my expectations are as a parent! And my son has NEVER been excited or wanted to go to school and now he cant wait to go! I LOVE this school & would send my children here all 12 years if I could!!!

Posted January 20, 2010

Wilkerson Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
My 2 children went there and now my grandson. Has been a wonderful school and has wonderful teachers.

Posted August 12, 2009
For many years I have been able to be a part of Wilkerson Elementary's volunteer staff and during those years I have witnessed an increase of students due to outstanding curriculum and outstanding values. we cherish our students like they were our own children and I give that a 5-star in my book.

Posted April 17, 2009
My child has been there for 3 years and she and I have loved every year. They take care of business and everyone seems to love their job. Great atmosphere and staff. Too bad the school district will not add additional space like they do in the east end. The school is very crowded.

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted May 30, 2007

Wilkerson Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2006
My son transfered to Jefferson Co. from Hardin Co. in the middle of the school year. While the differance between the 2 counties was a complete Culture Shock, his teacher Mrs. Barney (3rd grade) was wonderful. The parent involment seems to fade in comparisson next to Hardin County Schools. I have voulenteered for everything possible but have yet to hear back. The school seems to be okay so far but, my main concern is the school buses! They are horrible. Jefferson Co. does not have the proper disapline & punishment for the very bad students. This is very unfair to student who actually follow the rules. There is alot of foul langauge & violence on the busses. Jeff Co. is too concerned with Gov. funding to suspend the bad kids from the busses. I feel stuck! I am trying everything in my power to make some changes!

Wilkerson Elementary School
5601 Johnsontown Rd, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Wilkerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilkerson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top