Bad
Good

my son does wonderful here.he is now in third grade. all of his teachers from k-now have been great.

Very poor quality of education provided, my child essentially learned nothing the entire year he was in this school, very little guidance, unruly children, very poor unstimulating learning environment, not a good choice, could do more harm than good in the way of a childs confidence, motivation and overall educational experience.

My daughter started Watson Lane in Kindergarten and is now graduating the 5th grade. I think Watson Lane is a great school. Over the years I have had only one teacher bother me, the rest I have a great respect for. Especially her 2nd and 5th grade teachers. They have shown her a great deal of encouragement. I wouldn't change a thing about this school. They have so much for our children and us as parents. If you have a child who is willing to learn this is the school for him/her. I recommend this school to eveyone.I am also upset with the parents who have negative comments, just because you get upset about a specific incident does not give you the right to down a great staff. I am proud to say that my daughter has attended Watson Lane, and I will miss it dearly as she goes to middle school.

1st and 2nd went by okay but 3rd grade showed me what the school was really like. No one wants to deal with any real problems. I have had the same issues with a teacher all year(my son is ADHD and needs certain things)and I have had meeting after meeting and nothing is changing. I was told well just make it through this year and next year will be better. If you have a child who's chronically ill it's like an ongoing punishment. If they miss days they will be excluded from the drawings for bikes, etc. They don't care about your child only the money they miss if they're not in school. The latest one is your child doesn't get to bring his pillow and books into school and read if he does not get donations. The one who gets more money gets a gift. This is an awful school.

Last modified Watson Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.