Bad
Good

The staff and facility are all tops nothing less than outstanding. As a guardian who has a private education and experience with contemporary private schools I would put Stonestreet against most any private campus anywhere in town. Kids are never a number here and when the slightest issue pops up from time to time the teacher is immediately in contact with the parents or guardian. This goes for the lunchroom staff as well. Always happy to help if you forget and the account is short they don't withhold anything and send a note home letting you know the status. Even the crossing guards are tops. IAs a guardian I second guessed myself vs going back to a private institution but all these pretty, caring and intelligent gals and the guys have made me forget any concerns and I know my dependent is getting a well rounded education each and every day. The school should be what all should aspire to be.

My son is currently in kindergarten at Stonestreet and he loves it!!! The staff is very friendly and supported, and the classwork is very fun and interesting for the students. I am very satisfied with the quality of Stonestreet and would highly recommend it to others!

My Daughter started at Sonestreet in 1st grade. I was scared to start at a public school. I and my other children went to Catholic schools.But with another child coming we could not afford anymore. Our daughter also has Type 1 Diabetes and I was also scared of how her care would be as well. I have been so blessed with all the staff and the caring children that help with my daughters disease. They treat her as if she was their daughter. And the children all treat her with kind hearts. I couldn't have picked a better school.

My daughter is in K this year and she had never been in any type of school program before this, and I think that I might have been expecting more. She has learned ALOT this year and I am very proud of her and grateful to her teachers, but I wish there was more parental involvement. There were NO class productions, school plays or sports teams that my child could have participated in. I thought about changing her schoold this year, but she has learned so much this past year.

My son has attended Stonestreet for two years now and has learned so much. The teachers and staff are very kind and caring towards the students and parents. They really try to maintain a family atmosphere by planning various after school activities that encourage parent and child participation. It has been amazing to watch my son excel in reading in his first two years of school.

The faculty and staff are wonderful here at Stonestreet. Each child is taught based not only on the core content but also on their educational needs. The test scores do not reflect the high count of ESL students that this school has. They offer many programs through the school and in after school programs such as: MAD science, Young Rembrandts, cheerleading, Orchestra, etc. The level of Parent involvement is high and growing, the new Principal welcomes parent volunteers that asist with many things around the school. She addresses concerns promptly and promotes a great teacher/parent communication. I have three children there and would recommend it to any parent.

Last modified Stonestreet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.