9-12 & Ungraded
Louisville, KY

Seneca High School 4

Posted May 08, 2014
seneca high school has changed in both good and bad ways ... but were headed in the right direction DO IT THE RED HAWK WAY

Posted August 20, 2009

Seneca High School 4

Posted April 25, 2009
I love this school it is a great school im goining to be a jr next year i love the rotc program and the libral arts program.

Seneca High School 1

Posted April 05, 2009

Seneca High School 3

Posted July 31, 2008

Seneca High School 1

Posted February 22, 2007
I am very disappointed in the direction of Seneca High School. They have gone to a 6 period day and the MST and Liberal Arts program requirements have not been adjusted, so a student can not achieve all college preparatory requirements and complete these tracks without going to summer school. The minor sports programs lack emphasis. Safety is a concern. There was a change in administration 2 years ago, and many of the problems that I have stated were inherited, but actions to correct the problems are slow in coming. I have a senior and a sophomore. The senior will graduate. We are looking for alternatives for my 10th grader. I have a 7th grader...she won't attend SHS.

Seneca High School 3

Posted January 27, 2006
I love seneca high school!

Posted August 08, 2005
I believe that Seneca High School is an excellent high school. With it's two core programs (Liberal Arts and Math, Science and Technology) along with it's Advance Placement curriculum I have been well pleased. Each year the freshmen and sophomore classes hold a cultural bizarre and a renaissance fair. The Junior class holds a variety show and the seniors a play. Seneca offers many extra curricular activities including a full range of sports and academic programs as well as a marching band program. This year Seneca will have a new principal, since her predecessor retired after over 25 years at the school. The new principal is an alumni of Seneca as well as a former teacher there. Terry

Posted February 03, 2005
Seneca High School has provided our daughter with an excellent education. She will be graduating this year from the AP program with the Commonwealth Diploma. She has received a scholarship to Hanover College. Seneca has more than prepared her for her future. Our youngest daughter will be a freshman at Seneca next year. We look forward to the same great experiences that Molly has had.

Seneca High School 0

Posted December 13, 2004
My greatest concern is teacher qualification in some subject areas. I have 2 children in 2 different programs currently. The student in the advanced program was left completely unprepared for an attempt at the US History AP exam. The guidance was insufficient to cover the needed material. However, the world history course was quite informative. AP courses offered through UL are wonderful. Consistant quality of course work and a Mouth Code should take precedence over the dress code to raise the level of this school's performance. The last point is that my 2 children seem to be receiving 2 different educations with totally different expectations by virtue of the program each is enrolled in and I was hoping that standards for graduation would be a little more closely related.

Seneca High School
3510 Goldsmith Ln, Louisville, KY  40220
Last modified Seneca High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seneca High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top