9-12 & Ungraded
Louisville, KY

Posted May 31, 2010
PRP is an excellent school. My children have had the best teachers in the advanced program. Our family has been very pleased with the quality of the teachers, school leadership and the academics.

Posted April 21, 2009
PRP is one of the best schools ever. Though we have had a lot of hardships over the past academic year, I do not think that any other school in our County, City, State or Country could deal with the problems as well as we have. I am proud to be a Panther! '09!

Pleasure Ridge Park High School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
I have a daughter that attends PRP. She loves PRP and at this time don't want to be any where else but at PRP. My fears are as a Parent is she having to much fun and not enough learning. She is a freshmen so I hope soon that I can love PRP as much as she does.

Posted August 22, 2008
I love my school. I am currently attending P.R.P and I am a senior. Everything is different here the student, teacher, and administrators respect us and I love it. I plan on coming back here when I get my teaching license. I will be sending my kids here to.

Posted June 13, 2007
Iam a current student of this school. PRP is awesome. The atmosphere there is amazing. You feel like a family there. Everyone knows everyone and you always have a place to fit in. The teachers there are remarkable. They are so nice and willing to help. You can easily go to them for advice or even joke around with. The teachers there are like your best friends. And the academics are the same. There great! You have a diverse way of learning. You can choose from many different types of classes in many different types of levels, ranging from regular to AP or college courses. The athletic dept. is another outstanding thing at PRP. We are known as state champions. When teams come up against us they are intimidated. We are full of pride and dont mind showing it. PRP is a great school. One i wont regret attending.

Pleasure Ridge Park High School 4

Posted October 31, 2006
- a former student
I am a 2004 graduate of PRP high school and I must say that it was a very diverse and rewarding experience. The atmosphere at PRP is very close, we were like a family there. If you had any problems, it was easy to go a counselor and have your problem taken care of. It was also laid back in a sense that made it easy to express yourself in the classroom without feeling like someone will penalize you if you are wrong. The parents were always welcome in the classroom, the teachers really appreciated the help. I think that it was a good school for me to attend and I would recommend it to anyone who wants their child to have a positive, diverse high school experience.

Posted September 18, 2006

Pleasure Ridge Park High School 4

Posted December 05, 2005
I am the parent of a student in the Advanced Program at PRP. My child also participates on two athletic teams. I could not be happier about the rigor taking place within his curriculum. Teachers have been gracious when dealing with our family, and have stayed after school on numerous occasions for my son to check his understanding of a newly taught topic. We are also very happy with the athletic teams at PRP. The coaches are also teachers of their respective sport. They are also respectful, and intent on being good role models for my son. PRP is a diverse school that mirrors the 'real' world. His experiences at school have helped him to learn to interact with all 'shapes and sizes', unlike that of the private sector. My son's standardized test scores would have allowed him to attend any school, but PRP has proven the place to be!

Pleasure Ridge Park High School 1

Posted August 18, 2005
I think PRP is horrible. It totally neglects to involve its parents in a partnership in their students education. The staff is dismissive and disrespectful, at best. Unless the student is either, the worst of the worst or the athletic elite, it is virtually impossible to share concerns for your child's personal progress for the future.

Posted June 24, 2005

Pleasure Ridge Park High School
5901 Greenwood Rd, Louisville, KY  40258
Last modified Pleasure Ridge Park High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasure Ridge Park High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top