Bad
Good

PRP is an excellent school. My children have had the best teachers in the advanced program. Our family has been very pleased with the quality of the teachers, school leadership and the academics.

PRP is one of the best schools ever. Though we have had a lot of hardships over the past academic year, I do not think that any other school in our County, City, State or Country could deal with the problems as well as we have. I am proud to be a Panther! '09!

I have a daughter that attends PRP. She loves PRP and at this time don't want to be any where else but at PRP. My fears are as a Parent is she having to much fun and not enough learning. She is a freshmen so I hope soon that I can love PRP as much as she does.

I love my school. I am currently attending P.R.P and I am a senior. Everything is different here the student, teacher, and administrators respect us and I love it. I plan on coming back here when I get my teaching license. I will be sending my kids here to.

Iam a current student of this school. PRP is awesome. The atmosphere there is amazing. You feel like a family there. Everyone knows everyone and you always have a place to fit in. The teachers there are remarkable. They are so nice and willing to help. You can easily go to them for advice or even joke around with. The teachers there are like your best friends. And the academics are the same. There great! You have a diverse way of learning. You can choose from many different types of classes in many different types of levels, ranging from regular to AP or college courses. The athletic dept. is another outstanding thing at PRP. We are known as state champions. When teams come up against us they are intimidated. We are full of pride and dont mind showing it. PRP is a great school. One i wont regret attending.

I am a 2004 graduate of PRP high school and I must say that it was a very diverse and rewarding experience. The atmosphere at PRP is very close, we were like a family there. If you had any problems, it was easy to go a counselor and have your problem taken care of. It was also laid back in a sense that made it easy to express yourself in the classroom without feeling like someone will penalize you if you are wrong. The parents were always welcome in the classroom, the teachers really appreciated the help. I think that it was a good school for me to attend and I would recommend it to anyone who wants their child to have a positive, diverse high school experience.

Last modified Pleasure Ridge Park High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.