Indian Trail Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2012
RE: the no child left behind post. Yes we did request that she be tested and also given extra help. JCPS will not test a until a student is in 3rd grade. Even if everyone one in the school can see the student is having trouble. I can also see that this coming school year and future school years it is going to get worse as now JCPS has been granted a wavier from the NCLB program.

Indian Trail Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2012
The No Child Left Behind requires that children fail for 3 years before anything can be done for your child. You may be going about this the wrong way. Have you filled out the paperwork that it requires to get your child tested instead of getting upset with the teachers and school board? My child did not even go to JCPS, and all I had to do was call parent services, they sent me the paperwork, I filled it out and my child got tested. Instead of filling out paperwork for a transfer, fill out paperwork for help.

Indian Trail Elementary School 0

Posted February 04, 2010
It is an ok school definately not my first or second pick. Staff is freindly but what does that have to do with learning? The activities they have are nice for the children. My daughter doesn't seem to be unhappy there, she loves the teacher. I think the magnet program is nice, but it isn't anything that my child would be interested in in the future. All and all she attends this school only because it was picked by JCPS and I have been denied a hardship transfer.

Posted October 05, 2009
A caring community of teachers

Posted September 24, 2009
Well this a great school and its a MicroSociety Magnet Program. Its has alot of great staff and its a family school too.

Posted March 02, 2004

Indian Trail Elementary School
3709 East Indian Trail, Louisville, KY  40213
Last modified Indian Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.