Bad
Good

The teachers don't do much at all to teach the kids. My child was also a victim of race bullying and the school did Nothing to stop it. A group of 6 kids beat up my child on the playground and the teacher did nothing. After reporting this to the higher ups over and over Still nothing was done. And this was all cause she's white. I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone!

Both of my daughters have attended this school, I have seen many changes over the years. I have to say I have never seen a principal more passionate baout what he does for a living and that is spending his days with OUR children, the school has improved in so many areas I can not even scratch the surface on all of them, but the school and its staff strive for excellence, I am completely out of this cluster cannot obtain a bus stop for my daughter, but I dont mind driving out of the way for her, she and I couldnt imagine her anywhere else, the school is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Zachary Taylor has proven to be more than a place of education. My two boys attended ZT for two years in their third, fourth and fifth grades. ZT has been their third elementary school since Kindergarten. I am impressed with the warm welcome that we recieved from the front staff to the pta. While I must say that I was not ecstatic about all of the academics, I was thrilled about the teachers response to my concerns and their willness to have me in the school and their classrooms. My children did experience everyday issues that young children do in elementary and both issues were handled immediately by the teachers and the Principal. We are relocating to a different state and this is bittersweet because my children did learn more than I expected from this school and my younger daughter will not get to attend ZT. I am an involved parent and truly enjoyed the genuine care and education my children have recieved from ZT.

Last modified Zachary Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.