Posted August 28, 2012
Both of my daughters have attended this school, I have seen many changes over the years. I have to say I have never seen a principal more passionate baout what he does for a living and that is spending his days with OUR children, the school has improved in so many areas I can not even scratch the surface on all of them, but the school and its staff strive for excellence, I am completely out of this cluster cannot obtain a bus stop for my daughter, but I dont mind driving out of the way for her, she and I couldnt imagine her anywhere else, the school is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Posted June 13, 2011
Zachary Taylor has proven to be more than a place of education. My two boys attended ZT for two years in their third, fourth and fifth grades. ZT has been their third elementary school since Kindergarten. I am impressed with the warm welcome that we recieved from the front staff to the pta. While I must say that I was not ecstatic about all of the academics, I was thrilled about the teachers response to my concerns and their willness to have me in the school and their classrooms. My children did experience everyday issues that young children do in elementary and both issues were handled immediately by the teachers and the Principal. We are relocating to a different state and this is bittersweet because my children did learn more than I expected from this school and my younger daughter will not get to attend ZT. I am an involved parent and truly enjoyed the genuine care and education my children have recieved from ZT.

Posted April 25, 2010

Zachary Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted February 01, 2006
I have had two children attend ZT. I currently have a 5th grader there. As a parent I know how important it is to stay involved with my childs school. At ZT, they welcome parent involvement. The principal is currently on his forth year and has done wonderful things for the school. There are numerous after school activities for the kids and the PTA is superior. They are constantly donating money for computer equipment, a science lab, or the media center. As with any school, there can be problems from time to time, but I believe that my kids education has been top notch. Excellent AP program Highly recommended. Don't judge by exterior appearances. Make an appointment to visit with the principal.

Posted April 13, 2005

Zachary Taylor Elementary School
9620 Westport Rd, Louisville, KY  40241
Last modified Zachary Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zachary Taylor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.